How Much Is a Rickey Henderson Rookie Card Worth? Rickey Henderson’s 1980 Topps rookie card is one of the most expensive baseball cards from the 1980s. It can cost you a six-figure amount in the best condition, while PSA 9 or PSA 8 can cost several thousand dollars as well.
Is Rickey Henderson rookie card rare?
The 1980 Topps Rickey Henderson rookie card is one of the most recognizable and sought after cards of the 1980’s. Sadly, few cards printed in the 1980’s are worth anything these days. In mint condition, this card can go for big bucks.
How much is a Rickey Henderson Bowman card worth?
The estimated market value is $14.51.
Mavin found 100 sold results. Prices range from $0.69 to $305.00.
What baseball cards from the 70s are worth money?
10 Most Valuable 1970 Topps Baseball Cards
- 1970 Topps #464 Johnny Bench All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #458 Pete Rose All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #712 Nolan Ryan.
- 1970 Topps #459 Reggie Jackson All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #462 Hank Aaron All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #189 Thurman Munson Rookie Card.
- 1970 Topps #350 Roberto Clemente.
What baseball cards are worth money now?
25 Baseball Cards That Are Now Worth a Fortune
- 1909-11 Honus Wagner T206 The Jumbo Wagner.
- 1909-11 Ty Cobb Tobacco T-206 Ty Cobb Back.
- 2009 Mike Trout Bowman Chrome Draft Red Refractor Autograph /5.
- 4 Ways to Become a Millionaire.
- 1969 Reggie Jackson Topps RC #260 Dmitri Young Collection.
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- 1987 Donruss Barry Bonds Error (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey (Check Price)
- 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name (Check Price)
- 1988 Craig Biggio (Check Price)
- 1993 SP FOIL Derek Jeter (Check Price)
- 1985 Topps Mark McGwire (Check Price)
How can I sell Baseball cards?
Best places to sell baseball cards
- eBay. EBay is one of the oldest online marketplaces that is still in operation today.
- Etsy. Another online platform to consider selling your baseball cards on is Etsy.
- Just Collect.
- Dean’s Cards.
- DA Card World.
Are Bo Jackson cards worth anything?
Some are worth thousands of dollars.
Jackson was extremely popular with kids of that era and now those kids are grown adults with money looking to satisfy their nostalgic collecting needs. That’s why some of Jackson’s cards can be worth so much.
What should I do with old Baseball cards?
Sell Your Vintage Sports Cards For Cash
- Look for stats, manufacturer, and copyright date.
- Use Google to figure out the year (and brand)
- Determine what era your cards are from.
- Identify the stars of your collection.
- Store your cards safely.
- Selling on eBay.
- Selling on Craigslist.
- Selling to a dealer.
What is a Barry Bonds rookie card worth?
This card with its blue bordering, bright yellow nameplate down below and image of Bonds in the batting cage has a lot going for it. In top condition they can be worth just under $100.
How much is a mark McGwire rookie card worth?
Some of the ’85 McGwire Topps cards are going for prices as high as $5,000, with most of the mint condition cards settling in a range of $125 to $275.
What is a Ken Griffey baseball card worth?
In 2017, one of these graded in PSA 9 condition sold for $4,651. A PSA 10 would easily fetch five figures. Given the heavy price tag on these, it’s safe to say these are the most highly coveted and most valuable Ken Griffey Jr. rookie cards there is.
How much is a 1980 Rickey Henderson card worth?
Rickey Henderson’s official rookie card is his 1980 Topps #482 card. A gem mint copy of the card (PSA 10) is worth on average between $100,000 to $150,000.
What baseball cards from the 70s and 80s are worth money?
Top 1970s Baseball Rookie Cards Based on Value
- 1974 Topps Dave Winfield RC #456.
- 1978 Topps Paul Molitor, Alan Trammell, Mickey Klutts and U.L.
- 1975 Topps Jim Rice, Dave Augustine, Pepe Mangual ad John Scott RC #616.
- 1978 Topps Eddie Murray RC #36.
- 1975 Topps Gary Carter, Marc Hill, Danny Meyer and Leon Roberts RC #620.
What is the most expensive 1977 baseball card?
1977 Topps Baseball Cards – 10 Most Valuable
- 1977 Topps Tom Seaver (#150)
- 1977 Topps Thurman Munson (#170)
- 1977 Topps Mark Fidrych Rookie Card (#265)
- 1977 Topps Andre Dawson Rookie Card (#473)
- 1977 Topps Dale Murphy Rookie Card (#476)
- 1977 Topps Robin Yount (#635)
- 1977 Topps Nolan Ryan (#650)
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
- 2021 Topps #26 Bobby Dalbec Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #143 Ryan Mountcastle Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #285 Dylan Carlson Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #150 Shohei Ohtani.
- 2021 Topps Fernando Tatis Jr.
- 2021 Topps #27 Mike Trout.
- 2021 Topps #43 Jo Adell Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #187 Christian Pache Rookie Card.
What baseball cards are hot right now?
21 Sports Cards and Trading Cards That Helped Shape the Hobby in 2021
- 2020 Topps Now USA Election Bernie Sanders #21.
- 2020-21 Hoops SLAM Kobe Bryant #19.
- 2021 Topps Update Ultra Rare Variations Fernando Tatis Jr.
- 2021 Topps Now Baseball Wander Franco #402.
- 2019-20 Upper Deck The Cup Cale Makar Auto Patch #62 /99.
What brand of baseball cards are worth the most?
If you think of your favorite player, their most valuable card is most likely from Topps. If you think of your dad’s favorite player, their most valuable card is most likely from Topps. Topps was first introduced with its series of red and blue backs all the way back in 1951, and acquired Bowman in 1955.
Are any 1990s baseball cards valuable?
Of the approximately 200 PSA has inspected, there’s just one Gem Mint 10 and 19 Mint 9s. Even in lesser condition, 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name on Front cards fetch thousands, making it the most valuable 1990 baseball card originally available to the general public.
What is the most expensive baseball card in the 80s?
1 – Rickey Henderson Rookie Card (1980 Topps – Card #482), $27,500.
Will 1980s baseball cards ever be worth anything?
Sports card values from the late 1980s and early 1990s are pretty much worthless, with some notable exceptions.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
Check the Age of the Cards
Today, most cards from that era aren’t worth much. What you want to look for are cards that are older (especially if they are pre-1980) or current (say, five years old or less). To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date.
How can I get money for old baseball cards?
Direct Selling to Online Hobby Shops
Some of the biggest card dealers out there have websites that give quotes online for cards or collections. This would be on sites like Sports Collector’s Daily or Just Collect for vintage baseball cards.
How can I get my baseball cards appraised?
Ask your local card shop: Many collectible card and memorabilia shops provide appraisal services, so your favorite spot should be your first stop. Even if they can’t appraise your collection themselves, they may be able to point you towards other appraisal businesses in the area.
What Michael Jordan cards are worth money?
Most Valuable Michael Jordan Cards from the Early Years
- 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan #57. PSA Pop Report.
- 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan Sticker #8. PSA Pop Report.
- 1987 Michael Jordan Fleer #59. PSA Pop Report.
- 1987 Fleer Michael Jordan Sticker #2. PSA Pop Report.
- 1988 Fleer Michael Jordan #17.
- 1988 Fleer All Star Michael Jordan #120.
What are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth?
|Michael Jordan #44||1991 Upper Deck (Basketball)||$96.39|
|Michael Jordan #8 [RC]||1986 Fleer Sticker (Basketball)||$73,258.24|
|Michael Jordan All-Star #120||1988 Fleer (Basketball)||$4,600.00|
|Michael Jordan #5||1993 Ultra Scoring Kings (Basketball)||$14,000.00|
How much is a Babe Ruth baseball card worth?
It is the only card of its kind. The card is now worth at least 10 times what it sold for, according to the New York Times. A 1916 Babe Ruth rookie baseball card, left, that sold for $2.46 million and a Babe Ruth game-used bat at Mile High Card Company in Castle Rock on Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2021.
Are baseball cards still worth money?
Pre-War Baseball Cards (Printed Prior to 1945)
Cards of Hall of Famers and stars from this era can easily be worth thousands of dollars, especially if they are in great shape. Even common cards (those of non-star players) can be worth major money depending on which card it is.
How do you sell cards?
eBay and Facebook are the most common, best places to sell cards, but there are other options to consider. Forums such as the Blowout Forum and PSA Card Forum function like Facebook groups with deals being made straight through collectors, but the forums are better for learning and not as efficient for selling.
What cards are worth the most?
The Most Expensive Baseball Cards Ever Sold
|Card||Card No.||Auction Price|
|1915-16 Sporting News M101-5 Babe Ruth||151||$717,000|
|1909 American Caramel E90-1 Joe Jackson||–||$667,189|
|1951 Bowman Mickey Mantle||253||$588,000|
|1914 Baltimore News Babe Ruth||151||$575,000|