1975 TOPPS 223 ROBIN YOUNT
|Grade||Most Recent Price||Average Price|
|NM – MT 8||$360.00||$384.69|
|EX – MT 6||$61.21||$77.98|
What baseball cards are the most valuable?
Top 10 Baseball Cards Worth Money Of All Time
- T206 White Border Honus Wagner.
- Topps #311 Mickey Mantle.
- M101-5 and M101-4 Sporting News Babe Ruth Rookie Card.
- T206 Ty Cobb Tobacco (Ty Cobb Back)
- Baltimore News #9 Babe Ruth Pre Rookie Card.
- T206 White Border Eddie Plank.
- Bowman #253 Mickey Mantle Rookie Card.
Are Nolan Ryan cards worth anything?
Despite its immense popularity, with over 4,400 cards being submitted for grading, only 6 have ever been PSA 10’s. That is just 0.1% of the entire population. As such the highest price paid for a 1974 Topps Nolan Ryan card was $18,500 in 2021.
How much is a mark McGwire rookie card worth?
Some of the ’85 McGwire Topps cards are going for prices as high as $5,000, with most of the mint condition cards settling in a range of $125 to $275. If you are indifferent as to quality of the card and can tolerate a bend or scuffle, you can acquire it for $1-$5.
What is a Barry Bonds rookie card worth?
The card’s design with its huge, bright yellow “Pirates” lettering across the top is instantly recognizable, as is the striped Pirates hat that Bonds was wearing. Aesthetically, it’s one of his best rookie cards, and in top condition, the Tiffany version can easily be worth around $10,000.
What is a Joe Montana rookie card worth?
Joe Montana Rookie Card Value
These days a Montana rookie card in a PSA 10 holder usually sell for around $15,000 or so. If you’re lucky you can get one for a bit less than that but don’t count on it. Once you start looking in the PSA 9 range, then you should generally expect to pay between $600 and $900.
What baseball cards are hot right now?
21 Sports Cards and Trading Cards That Helped Shape the Hobby in 2021
- 2020 Topps Now USA Election Bernie Sanders #21.
- 2020-21 Hoops SLAM Kobe Bryant #19.
- 2021 Topps Update Ultra Rare Variations Fernando Tatis Jr.
- 2021 Topps Now Baseball Wander Franco #402.
- 2019-20 Upper Deck The Cup Cale Makar Auto Patch #62 /99.
How do I know if my baseball cards are worth money?
How to Look Up the Value of Baseball Cards
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
- 2021 Topps #26 Bobby Dalbec Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #143 Ryan Mountcastle Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #285 Dylan Carlson Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #150 Shohei Ohtani.
- 2021 Topps Fernando Tatis Jr.
- 2021 Topps #27 Mike Trout.
- 2021 Topps #43 Jo Adell Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #187 Christian Pache Rookie Card.
Are Bo Jackson cards worth anything?
Top 25 Most Valuable BO JACKSON Baseball Cards From The 1990 …
Are Mark McGwire cards worth anything?
It was one of the hottest cards at the time…
rookie card. McGwire was one of the most popular players playing for one of the most powerful teams in baseball. They aren’t worth as much as they used to be, but in top condition they can still go for hundreds of dollars.
What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
Most Valuable Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie Cards and Early Releases
- 1989 Topps Heads Up Ken Griffey Jr. #
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany Ken Griffey Jr. # 220.
- 1989 Fleer Glossy Ken Griffey Jr. # 548.
- 1989 Topps Tiffany Ken Griffey Jr. # 41T.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. # 1 RC.
How much is a Babe Ruth baseball card worth?
The card is now worth at least 10 times what it sold for, according to the New York Times. A 1916 Babe Ruth rookie baseball card, left, that sold for $2.46 million and a Babe Ruth game-used bat at Mile High Card Company in Castle Rock on Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2021.
Which Bo Jackson card is worth the most money?
10 Most Valuable Bo Jackson Baseball Cards
- 1986 Topps Traded Tiffany #50T. Estimated Tiffany PSA 10 Value: $2,250.
- 1986 Memphis Chicks #28 Gold.
- 1986 Donruss Highlights #43 (White Letters)
- 1987 Auburn Tigers.
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield #600.
- 1987 Classic Game #15.
- 1987 Leaf #35.
- 1987 Topps Tiffany #170.
How much is a Topps Rickey Henderson rookie card worth?
How Much Is A Rickey Henderson Rookie Card Worth? Rickey Henderson’s official rookie card is his 1980 Topps #482 card. A gem mint copy of the card (PSA 10) is worth on average between $100,000 to $150,000. Lower graded copies can be found for much less, depending on how much you are looking to spend.
How much is an Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr rookie card worth?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $1,500
One of the most iconic baseball cards in the hobby, the 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card helped usher in a new era as the first card and face of this landmark set.
Are Pete Rose cards worth anything?
1964 Topps #125 Pete Rose (All-Star Rookie)
In mint condition, this card can be worth over $9000, making it quite the find for any baseball fan.
How much is a Pete Rose rookie card worth?
How Much Is An Autographed Pete Rose Rookie Card Worth? On average, autographed Pete Rose rookie cards sell for about a 20% premium to the regular base 1963 Topps card. Recent sales have shown lower graded signed copies selling for over $1200, up over $5000 for mid-grade cards with a clean auto.
What is a Wayne Gretzky rookie card worth?
The card was first sold in August of 2016 for a then-record $465,000. Four years later, in December of 2020, the card was purchased at auction for $1.29 million, setting a new record. Five months later, the Gretzky rookie fetched a whopping $3.75 million. There have been other records shattered recently as well.
What is a Jerry Rice rookie card worth?
Jerry Rice #161 1986 Topps
|Sale Date ▲ ▼||Title ▲ ▼||▲ ▼ Price|
|2022-05-21||1986 Topps Jerry Rice #161 PSA 7 Rookie Card||$120.00|
|2022-05-21||F186,616 1986 Topps #161 Jerry Rice RC San Francisco 49ers PSA 7||$103.00|
|2022-05-19||1986 Topps #161 JERRY RICE San Francisco 49ers ROOKIE CARD RC PSA 7 NM #161||$105.00|
How much is a Mario Lemieux rookie card worth?
Mario Lemieux is one of the greatest players of all-time, and his 1985 Topps rookie card is worth over $14,000 at a high grade.
What is the most wanted baseball card?
9 of the Most Valuable Baseball Cards in History
- Honus Wagner | Card Sold For: $6,606,000.
- Mickey Mantle | Card Sold For: $5.2 Million.
- Babe Ruth | Card Sold For: $4,212,000.
- 10 Long-Gone MLB Ballparks With Quirky Features.
- Mike Trout | Card Sold For: $3.9 Million.
- Nolan Ryan | Card Sold For: $600,000.
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- 1987 Donruss Barry Bonds Error (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey (Check Price)
- 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name (Check Price)
- 1988 Craig Biggio (Check Price)
- 1993 SP FOIL Derek Jeter (Check Price)
- 1985 Topps Mark McGwire (Check Price)
What are the best baseball cards to invest in?
Best Baseball Cards To Invest In 2022
- #1. 2019 Wander Franco Bowman Chrome RC #BCP100 (SHOP NOW)
- #2. 2018 Luis Robert Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP21 (SHOP NOW)
- #3. 2011 Mike Trout Topps Update Rookie Card #US175 (SHOP NOW)
- #4. 2017 Ronald Acuna Jr.
- #5. 2011 Mike Trout Bowman Chrome Draft RC #101 (SHOP NOW)
What is best way to sell baseball cards?
Best places to sell baseball cards
- eBay. EBay is one of the oldest online marketplaces that is still in operation today.
- Etsy. Another online platform to consider selling your baseball cards on is Etsy.
- Just Collect.
- Dean’s Cards.
- DA Card World.
Are 90s baseball cards worth anything?
Sports card values from the late 1980s and early 1990s are pretty much worthless, with some notable exceptions.
What is the most valuable baseball card from 1990?
Even in lesser condition, 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name on Front cards fetch thousands, making it the most valuable 1990 baseball card originally available to the general public.
What baseball cards from the 2000’s are worth money?
Ahead, we’ve taken a closer look at the 10 most valuable rookie cards of the 2000s, by which we mean the decade running from 2000 through 2009….Off we go!
- 2001 Topps Chrome #596 Albert Pujols.
- 2000 Topps Chrome Traded #T40 Miguel Cabrera.
- 2001 Topps Chrome Traded #T266 Ichiro Suzuki.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
CollX (pronounced “collects”) is the fastest way to figure out what your cards are worth. Snap photos of them and instantly get the current market price. Add them to your collection and track your overall portfolio value. You can even buy, sell, grade, and trade your cards with other collectors.