Best places to sell baseball cards
- eBay. EBay is one of the oldest online marketplaces that is still in operation today.
- Etsy. Another online platform to consider selling your baseball cards on is Etsy.
- Just Collect.
- Dean’s Cards.
- DA Card World.
Where can I sell my high value trading cards?
No matter what types of cards you have in your collection, eBay can be a great option–especially if you need to sell your cards quickly. With eBay, you can have several formats in which you can sell your cards: auction. fixed-price.
How can I sell my cards?
eBay and Facebook are the most common, best places to sell cards, but there are other options to consider. Forums such as the Blowout Forum and PSA Card Forum function like Facebook groups with deals being made straight through collectors, but the forums are better for learning and not as efficient for selling.
How much can you sell a baseball card for?
The Most Expensive Baseball Cards Ever Sold
|Card||Card No.||Auction Price|
|1909 American Caramel E90-1 Joe Jackson||–||$667,189|
|1951 Bowman Mickey Mantle||253||$588,000|
|1914 Baltimore News Babe Ruth||151||$575,000|
|1955 Topps Roberto Clemente||184||$478,000|
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- 1987 Donruss Barry Bonds Error (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey (Check Price)
- 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name (Check Price)
- 1988 Craig Biggio (Check Price)
- 1993 SP FOIL Derek Jeter (Check Price)
- 1985 Topps Mark McGwire (Check Price)
How do I get rid of baseball cards?
Cards Not Worth Much? 10 Things You Can Do With Them
- Donate them.
- Put them in a garage/yard sale.
- List them in an online classified.
- Donate them to a charity auction.
- Give them to some neighbors.
- Advertise them in your local newspaper/shopper.
- Package them up and give them away at Halloween.
Is there still a market for baseball cards?
A few card shops are still out there, but most have disappeared from local communities. Most local sports card dealers may be interested in buying your collection but only if they know they can turn it around for a profit quickly and will likely not offer you representative value.
Are 90s baseball cards worth anything?
Sports card values from the late 1980s and early 1990s are pretty much worthless, with some notable exceptions.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
Check the Age of the Cards
Today, most cards from that era aren’t worth much. What you want to look for are cards that are older (especially if they are pre-1980) or current (say, five years old or less). To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date.
How do you make money selling baseball cards?
If you’re interested in making good money selling to baseball card collectors there’s a lot you need to learn….
- Sports Collectible Shops.
- Facebook Groups (Social Media)
- Special Shows or Events.
- Direct Selling to Online Hobby Shops.
- Direct Selling to Customers Online.
- Auction or Auction House.
What is the best way to sell my sports cards?
Where to Sell Sport Cards: 7 Best Platforms
- In Person at Shows and Markets.
- Sport Card and Hobby Shops.
- Private Card Aution Houses.
How do I sell a large baseball card collection?
Answer: You have a few options for locating buyers for your collection of baseball cards. You can auction them yourself on eBay, sell them to a local card shop or dealer, or go to an auction house and have it sell the cards as one big lot.
Where can I get baseball cards graded?
Currently, there are several reputable and established grading companies in the hobby: Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Beckett Grading Services (BGS) and Sportscard Guaranty (SGC). Each card grading company grades a variety of cards.
Are old baseball cards worth anything?
Pre-War Baseball Cards (Printed Prior to 1945)
Cards of Hall of Famers and stars from this era can easily be worth thousands of dollars, especially if they are in great shape. Even common cards (those of non-star players) can be worth major money depending on which card it is.
How much is a Topps Rickey Henderson rookie card worth?
How Much Is A Rickey Henderson Rookie Card Worth? Rickey Henderson’s official rookie card is his 1980 Topps #482 card. A gem mint copy of the card (PSA 10) is worth on average between $100,000 to $150,000.
What baseball cards are worth saving?
25 Baseball Cards That Are Now Worth a Fortune
- 1909-11 Honus Wagner T206 The Jumbo Wagner.
- 1909-11 Ty Cobb Tobacco T-206 Ty Cobb Back.
- 2009 Mike Trout Bowman Chrome Draft Red Refractor Autograph /5.
- 4 Ways to Become a Millionaire.
- 1969 Reggie Jackson Topps RC #260 Dmitri Young Collection.
How much is a 1987 mark McGwire rookie card worth?
During the 1998-2000 stretch, the ’85 Olympic McGwire card hit a peak value of $78 and the 1987 Donruss McGwire Rookie Card hit a peak value of $92 (the reason why there were two McGwire rookie cards issued in different years is because Topps issued a special-edition card run of the 1984 Olympic team, and the Olympics …
Are Bo Jackson cards worth anything?
Some are worth thousands of dollars.
Jackson was extremely popular with kids of that era and now those kids are grown adults with money looking to satisfy their nostalgic collecting needs. That’s why some of Jackson’s cards can be worth so much.
How do I sell my 90s baseball cards?
How to Sell Baseball Cards
What 1980’s baseball cards are worth money?
(Disclaimer: We use Amazon affiliate links).
- 1 – Rickey Henderson Rookie Card (1980 Topps – Card #482), $27,500.
- 2 – Nolan Ryan (1980 Topps – Card #580), $2,000.
- 3 – Cal Ripken Jr.
- 4 – Cal Ripken Jr.
- 5 – Don Mattingly Rookie Card (1984 Donruss – Card #248), $600. (Photo: Amazon.com)
What baseball cards from the 2000’s are worth money?
Ahead, we’ve taken a closer look at the 10 most valuable rookie cards of the 2000s, by which we mean the decade running from 2000 through 2009….Off we go!
- 2001 Topps Chrome #596 Albert Pujols.
- 2000 Topps Chrome Traded #T40 Miguel Cabrera.
- 2001 Topps Chrome Traded #T266 Ichiro Suzuki.
What baseball cards are hot right now?
21 Sports Cards and Trading Cards That Helped Shape the Hobby in 2021
- 2020 Topps Now USA Election Bernie Sanders #21.
- 2020-21 Hoops SLAM Kobe Bryant #19.
- 2021 Topps Update Ultra Rare Variations Fernando Tatis Jr.
- 2021 Topps Now Baseball Wander Franco #402.
- 2019-20 Upper Deck The Cup Cale Makar Auto Patch #62 /99.
Is there an app to scan baseball cards?
CollX (pronounced “collects”) answers the question every collector has: “What’s it worth?” The app lets you scan any baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, or wrestling card and instantly identify it and get the average market value.
What baseball card is worth the most money?
The T206 Honus Wagner is the Holy Grail in the baseball card world with a limited run of 50. That rare release has increased the value of this card hundreds of times. It was the star of the Pittsburgh Pirates – Honus Wagner – that made the card top the list of most valuable baseball cards.