How much is a 1989 Topps Nolan Ryan baseball card worth?
Nolan Ryan #530 1989 Topps
|Sale Date ▲ ▼||Title ▲ ▼||▲ ▼ Price|
|2022-04-04||1989 Topps Nolan Ryan #530 PSA 9 MINT Astros O554||$20.00|
|2022-03-22||1989 Topps #530 Nolan Ryan Houston Astros HOF PSA 9 MINT||$15.56|
|2022-03-20||1989 Topps Nolan Ryan Houston Astros #530 Baseball Card PSA 9 MINT #530||$18.16|
What is the value of a 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $1,500
One of the most iconic baseball cards in the hobby, the 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card helped usher in a new era as the first card and face of this landmark set.
What is the 1989 Topps Traded set worth?
SportsCardsPro Index: 1989 Topps Traded
|Deion Sanders #110T||$1.99||$59.00|
|Nolan Ryan #106T||$1.57||$47.00|
|Rickey Henderson #48T||$1.25||$72.00|
Who was a rookie in 1989 baseball?
1989 American League Debuts
|1989 American League Debuts 1989 A.L. Rookies | 1989 N.L. Rookies | Baseball Firsts (All Years)|
|#||Name (sort)||Debut (sort)|
|24||Ken Griffey, Jr.||04-03-1989|
Which Nolan Ryan cards are worth money?
These are the ones that most collectors are familiar with.
- 1968 Topps #177 Nolan Ryan Rookie Card. Estimated PSA 9 Mint Value: $23,000.
- 1969 Topps #533. Estimated PSA 9 Mint Value: $2,000.
- 1970 Topps #712. Estimated PSA 9 Mint Value: $1,750.
- 1971 Topps #513.
- 1972 Topps #595.
- 1973 Topps #220.
- 1974 Topps #20.
- 1975 Topps #500.
Are Nolan Ryan cards worth anything?
Despite its immense popularity, with over 4,400 cards being submitted for grading, only 6 have ever been PSA 10’s. That is just 0.1% of the entire population. As such the highest price paid for a 1974 Topps Nolan Ryan card was $18,500 in 2021.
How do I get rid of old baseball cards?
Answer: You have a few options for locating buyers for your collection of baseball cards. You can auction them yourself on eBay, sell them to a local card shop or dealer, or go to an auction house and have it sell the cards as one big lot.
How can I sell baseball cards?
Best places to sell baseball cards
- eBay. EBay is one of the oldest online marketplaces that is still in operation today.
- Etsy. Another online platform to consider selling your baseball cards on is Etsy.
- Just Collect.
- Dean’s Cards.
- DA Card World.
What baseball cards are worth money now?
Top 10 Baseball Cards Worth Money Of All Time
- T206 White Border Honus Wagner.
- Topps #311 Mickey Mantle.
- M101-5 and M101-4 Sporting News Babe Ruth Rookie Card.
- T206 Ty Cobb Tobacco (Ty Cobb Back)
- Baltimore News #9 Babe Ruth Pre Rookie Card.
- T206 White Border Eddie Plank.
- Bowman #253 Mickey Mantle Rookie Card.
How many 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr cards were produced?
rookie cards might be. PSA’s total graded population from the entire 1989 Upper Deck baseball card set was 160,201 cards as of November 12, 2021. Of that total set’s population, there was a total population of 84,966 Ken Griffey Jr. #1 cards graded by PSA alone.
Are Mark McGwire cards worth anything?
It was one of the hottest cards at the time…
rookie card. McGwire was one of the most popular players playing for one of the most powerful teams in baseball. They aren’t worth as much as they used to be, but in top condition they can still go for hundreds of dollars.
What is a Barry Bonds rookie card worth?
The card’s design with its huge, bright yellow “Pirates” lettering across the top is instantly recognizable, as is the striped Pirates hat that Bonds was wearing. Aesthetically, it’s one of his best rookie cards, and in top condition, the Tiffany version can easily be worth around $10,000.
What 1990 baseball cards are valuable?
20 Most Valuable 1990 Topps Baseball Cards
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card (No Name On Front)
- 1990 Topps USA#1 George Bush.
- 1990 Topps #336 Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card.
- 1990 Topps #690 Mark McGwire.
- 1990 Topps #692 Sammy Sosa Rookie Card.
- 1990 Topps #757 Larry Walker Rookie Card.
What does Tiffany mean in baseball cards?
Topps Tiffany Baseball cards are synonymous for offering upgraded versions of the company’s sets from 1984 through 1991. One way to identify them is through the glossy coating on the front. While this isn’t the hardest thing, without the correct light, it can sometimes be tricky.
Who was the best rookie in 1989 baseball?
Ken Griffey, Jr.
Griffey was no doubt the crown jewel of 1989. While he didn’t appear in Topps’ and Score’s regular season sets, he was in the 1989 Upper Deck, Donruss, Fleer, and Bowman issues.
Are baseball cards still collectable?
There are still collectors who purchase cards because they jibe with their love of the sport.
How much is a mark McGwire rookie card worth?
Some of the ’85 McGwire Topps cards are going for prices as high as $5,000, with most of the mint condition cards settling in a range of $125 to $275. If you are indifferent as to quality of the card and can tolerate a bend or scuffle, you can acquire it for $1-$5.
Are Bo Jackson cards worth anything?
Top 25 Most Valuable BO JACKSON Baseball Cards From The 1990 …
What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
Most Valuable Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie Cards and Early Releases
- 1989 Topps Heads Up Ken Griffey Jr. #
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany Ken Griffey Jr. # 220.
- 1989 Fleer Glossy Ken Griffey Jr. # 548.
- 1989 Topps Tiffany Ken Griffey Jr. # 41T.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. # 1 RC.
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- 1987 Donruss Barry Bonds Error (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey (Check Price)
- 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name (Check Price)
- 1988 Craig Biggio (Check Price)
- 1993 SP FOIL Derek Jeter (Check Price)
- 1985 Topps Mark McGwire (Check Price)
Are Pete Rose cards worth anything?
1964 Topps #125 Pete Rose (All-Star Rookie)
In mint condition, this card can be worth over $9000, making it quite the find for any baseball fan.
What are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth?
|Michael Jordan #44||1991 Upper Deck (Basketball)||$96.39|
|Michael Jordan #8 [RC]||1986 Fleer Sticker (Basketball)||$73,258.24|
|Michael Jordan All-Star #120||1988 Fleer (Basketball)||$4,600.00|
|Michael Jordan #5||1993 Ultra Scoring Kings (Basketball)||$14,000.00|
What Michael Jordan cards are worth money?
Most Valuable Michael Jordan Cards from the Early Years
- 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan #57. PSA Pop Report.
- 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan Sticker #8. PSA Pop Report.
- 1987 Michael Jordan Fleer #59. PSA Pop Report.
- 1987 Fleer Michael Jordan Sticker #2. PSA Pop Report.
- 1988 Fleer Michael Jordan #17.
- 1988 Fleer All Star Michael Jordan #120.
How can I get my baseball cards appraised?
To get an appraisal, submit your card(s) for PSA grading and, once graded, submit them for appraisal services. Since the PSA will only appraise items that it has certified, the organization’s authenticity and accuracy are valid in a court of law and for insurance purposes.
Where can I sell common baseball cards?
eBay and Facebook are the most common, best places to sell cards, but there are other options to consider. Forums such as the Blowout Forum and PSA Card Forum function like Facebook groups with deals being made straight through collectors, but the forums are better for learning and not as efficient for selling.
What baseball cards from the 80’s are worth money?
(Disclaimer: We use Amazon affiliate links).
- 1 – Rickey Henderson Rookie Card (1980 Topps – Card #482), $27,500.
- 2 – Nolan Ryan (1980 Topps – Card #580), $2,000.
- 3 – Cal Ripken Jr.
- 4 – Cal Ripken Jr.
- 5 – Don Mattingly Rookie Card (1984 Donruss – Card #248), $600. (Photo: Amazon.com)