The 1991 Fleer Jordan card can be worth anywhere from less than $1 to $350 or more. The value depends on two things: The condition of the card. If Beckett (BGS) or Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA) have graded it to be in pristine condition.
What is the value of Michael Jordan Upper Deck baseball card?
Estimated Base PSA 10 Value: $95
Arguably Jordan’s most recognizable rookie baseball card, the 1994 Upper Deck #19 shows him chasing down a fly ball in his White Sox uniform. Every one of the 550 cards in the set’s checklist also came in an “Electric Diamond” parallel at a rate of one per pack.
Is the Michael Jordan card in the 1991 Upper Deck complete set?
While 1991 Upper Deck experienced a lull for much of the 2000’s, it has recently seen a resurgence. This has been due to some of the players making reaching the Hall of Fame, but mostly it’s due to the chase for the Michael Jordan SP1. The short print card was not included in the base set.
What good cards are in 1991 Upper Deck Baseball?
1991 Upper Deck Baseball Cards – 10 Most Popular
- 1991 Upper Deck Chipper Jones (#55)
- 1991 Upper Deck Jeff Bagwell (#755)
- 1991 Upper Deck Mike Mussina (#65)
- 1991 Upper Deck Luis Gonzalez (#567)
- 1991 Upper Deck Frank Thomas (#246)
- 1991 Upper Deck Mark McGwire (#174)
- 1991 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr.
What is a 1991 Fleer Michael Jordan card number 29 worth?
Michael Jordan #29 1991 Fleer
|Sale Date||Title||▲ ▼ Price|
|2022-05-15||1991-92 Fleer #29 Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls HOF||$3.49|
|2022-05-15||1991-92 FLEER MICHAEL JORDAN CARD #29 CHICAGO BULLS #29||$1.29|
|2022-05-15||1991-92 Fleer Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls card. #29 #29||$3.80|
|2022-05-15||1991 Fleer #29 – Michael Jordan #29||$4.95|
Are Michael Jordan cards worth money?
As you can see, even in ungraded condition, Exquisite Collection Jordan’s can sell for big bucks. This example, numbered 4 of 10 from their 2009 offering, sold for an incredible $65,655. It’s amazing to me that cards such as this, produced long after Jordan’s playing days were over can still be worth so much.
How much does a Michael Jordan card sell for?
All Jordan rookies are valuable but depending on the card and its condition, some of them can be worth $250,000 or more.
How many cards are in the 1991 Score set?
The 1991 Score baseball set consists of 893 cards, each measuring 2-1/2″ by 3-1/2”. Score released its 1991 edition in two series of 441 cards and 452 cards each – the first time the company went the two-series route with a major set.
Are Bo Jackson cards worth anything?
Bo Jackson’s most valuable rookie card is the 1986 Topps Traded Tiffany XRC (Extended Rookie Card). In PSA 10 (Gem Mint) condition, the card sells for over $10,000.
What is the most expensive baseball card from 1991?
What is the most expensive baseball card from 1991?
- 1991 Mark Whiten #588 Hand Over Boarder Error. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $250.
- 1991 Topps #790 Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1991 Topps #333 Chipper Jones Rookie Card.
- 1991 Topps #1 Nolan Ryan.
- 1991 Topps #392 Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1991 Topps #42 Chris Hoiles (White Inner Frame)
- 1991 Topps #100 Don Mattingly.
- 1991 Topps #79 Frank Thomas.
How many cards are in the 1991 Upper Deck baseball set?
The Upper Deck baseball card set was released in 1991. The set consisted of 802 baseball cards and each card from the 1991 Upper Deck baseball card set is listed below.
Who was a rookie in 1991 baseball?
1991 American League Debuts
|1991 American League Debuts 1991 A.L. Rookies | 1991 N.L. Rookies | Baseball Firsts (All Years)|
|#||Name (sort)||Team (sort)|
|1||Jarvis Brown||1991 Minnesota Twins|
|11||Chuck Knoblauch||1991 Minnesota Twins|
|58||Denny Neagle||1991 Minnesota Twins|
How much is a Fleer Michael Jordan rookie card worth?
Back in February this year, Goldin Auctions sold two 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan Rookie cards for a record-setting $738,000 USD each. Both cards were virtually perfect and were given a grade of Gem Mint PSA 10.
Are any basketball cards from the 90s worth anything?
In general, the most valuable collector items are usually rookie cards. Therefore, you’ll need to find players that made their DEBUT in the 90s to find the decade’s most valuable cards. So although the 90s were dominated by Michael Jordan, he’s outranked by the guy who went on to lay siege to the NEXT decade.
How many Jordan rookie cards exist?
The benefit to collectors and fans is that Jordan has just three rookie cards.
How many Michael Jordan cards are there?
There are about 6,000 Michael Jordan cards — and this high-end collector owns about 4,000 of them.
What have Michael Jordan cards sold for?
According to Dan Hajducky of ESPN, a 1997-98 Upper Deck game-worn patch card with Michael Jordan’s authentic autograph sold for a resounding $2.7 million at Goldin Auctions over the weekend.
How do I get rid of old baseball cards?
Answer: You have a few options for locating buyers for your collection of baseball cards. You can auction them yourself on eBay, sell them to a local card shop or dealer, or go to an auction house and have it sell the cards as one big lot.
How can I sell baseball cards?
Best places to sell baseball cards
- eBay. EBay is one of the oldest online marketplaces that is still in operation today.
- Etsy. Another online platform to consider selling your baseball cards on is Etsy.
- Just Collect.
- Dean’s Cards.
- DA Card World.
What baseball cards are the most valuable?
Top 10 Baseball Cards Worth Money Of All Time
- T206 White Border Honus Wagner.
- Topps #311 Mickey Mantle.
- M101-5 and M101-4 Sporting News Babe Ruth Rookie Card.
- T206 Ty Cobb Tobacco (Ty Cobb Back)
- Baltimore News #9 Babe Ruth Pre Rookie Card.
- T206 White Border Eddie Plank.
- Bowman #253 Mickey Mantle Rookie Card.
How much is a Bo Jackson card?
Bo Jackson Baseball Trading Card Values
|1986 Donruss Highlights #43 Bo Jackson||$3.03|
|1990 Topps Big #6 Bo Jackson||$0.48|
|1990 Topps Coins #19 Bo Jackson||$0.40|
|1990 Topps Doubleheaders #35 Bo Jackson||$1.32|
|1990 Topps Glossy All Stars #17 Bo Jackson||$0.26|
What baseball cards from 1991 are worth money?
10 Most Valuable 1991 Topps Baseball Cards
- 1 Chipper Jones #333.
- 2 Ken Griffey Jr. #
- 3 Nolan Ryan #1.
- 4 Tony Gwynn #180.
- 5 Frank Thomas #79.
- 6 Rickey Henderson #670.
- 7 Ozzie Smith #130.
- 8 Randy Johnson #225.
What baseball cards from the 90s are worth money?
Plenty of reasons with this is certainly one of the most valuable baseball cards of the 80’s and 90’s.
- 1987 Donruss Barry Bonds Error (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey (Check Price)
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones (Check Price)
- 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name (Check Price)
- 1989 Ken Griffey Jr.
What baseball cards are hot right now?
21 Sports Cards and Trading Cards That Helped Shape the Hobby in 2021
- 2020 Topps Now USA Election Bernie Sanders #21.
- 2020-21 Hoops SLAM Kobe Bryant #19.
- 2021 Topps Update Ultra Rare Variations Fernando Tatis Jr.
- 2021 Topps Now Baseball Wander Franco #402.
- 2019-20 Upper Deck The Cup Cale Makar Auto Patch #62 /99.