How much does a Mickey Mantle baseball card sell for?
In selling for $5.2 million, the Mantle card broke the record set by a Mike Trout rookie card back in August, which sold for $3.94 million.
Why is the 1952 Mickey Mantle card worth so much?
1952 Topps cards are highly valuable because they are the first annual set the company produced. Thousands of the cards were dumped into the Hudson River in 1960 due to overproduction. The Topps Mantle card has a PSA grade of 9 out of 10 and is believed to be one of just six PSA 9’s of that card still in existence.
What is a 1965 Mickey Mantle baseball card worth?
1965 Topps Mickey Mantle Value
So what is this card worth? The value of a 1965 Topps Mickey Mantle card will depend on its condition and can range between $175 to $22,000 or more.
How rare is the Mickey Mantle card?
1947-66 Exhibits Mickey Mantle
The Portrait card is the rarest (only 57 graded by PSA), but the other three can be found for less than $500 on eBay. In fact a Near-Mint version of the Exhibits Mantle in Pinstripes which has only 103 cards graded by PSA can often be found for less than $500.
How many Mickey Mantle cards exist?
According to the PSA database, there are only six PSA 9 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle cards in existence.
How much is a 1968 Mickey Mantle card worth?
The value of a 1968 Topps Mickey Mantle card will depend on its condition and can range between $50 to $3,300 or more.
What baseball cards are worth money now?
25 Baseball Cards That Are Now Worth a Fortune
- 1909-11 Honus Wagner T206 The Jumbo Wagner.
- 1909-11 Ty Cobb Tobacco T-206 Ty Cobb Back.
- 2009 Mike Trout Bowman Chrome Draft Red Refractor Autograph /5.
- 4 Ways to Become a Millionaire.
- 1969 Reggie Jackson Topps RC #260 Dmitri Young Collection.
What baseball card is worth the most money?
The T206 Honus Wagner is the Holy Grail in the baseball card world with a limited run of 50. That rare release has increased the value of this card hundreds of times. It was the star of the Pittsburgh Pirates – Honus Wagner – that made the card top the list of most valuable baseball cards.
How many 1952 Mantle cards are there?
To learn more about card grading, we have information and a video for you HERE. PSA gave the Mantle rookie card a grade of 1. Despite the low grade, this Mantle card is still VERY desirable. There are only 1,759 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle cards graded on the PSA population report.
How much is a 1952 Mickey Mantle card worth?
The price for this particular rookie card tops the record set in late August when a 2003-04 Upper Deck Exquisite Rookie Patch autograph, graded BGS 9, sold for just over $2 million, according to Sports Collectors Daily. For the second time in three months, a 1952 Topps card of Mantle sold for more than $2 million.
What is Michael Jordan’s rookie card worth?
Back in February this year, Goldin Auctions sold two 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan Rookie cards for a record-setting $738,000 USD each. Both cards were virtually perfect and were given a grade of Gem Mint PSA 10.
How much is a 1963 Mickey Mantle card worth?
The value of a 1963 Topps Mickey Mantle card will depend on its condition and can range between $50 to $16,000 or more. As you can see, condition is everything in this hobby when it comes to a card’s value.
Are vintage baseball cards a good investment?
Vintage cards can have good value because you already know about the player’s success. There are different grading companies, and who graded the card can affect the value. Cards receive a grade of 1-10. Currently, the most respected and valued grader is PSA, so cards graded by them may have a higher worth.
Are Mickey Mantle baseball cards a good investment?
Mickey Mantle cards are perhaps the most solid investment in the hobby. No other player has the name appeal the late Yankee superstar. Other players have cards that are more valuable due to scarcity.
How much is a 1958 Mickey Mantle All Star card worth?
1958 TOPPS 487 MICKEY MANTLE ALL STAR
|Grade||Most Recent Price||Population|
|NM – MT 8||$1,560.00||689|
|EX – MT 6||$305.00||1855|
How can I sell a lot of baseball cards?
Best places to sell baseball cards
- eBay. EBay is one of the oldest online marketplaces that is still in operation today.
- Etsy. Another online platform to consider selling your baseball cards on is Etsy.
- Just Collect.
- Dean’s Cards.
- DA Card World.
How can you tell if a 1952 Mickey Mantle card is real?
Characteristics That Identify The 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle Card
- The bottom left corner of the type 1 has a missing pixel that makes the corner look not squared off as it is in the type 2.
- The box surrounding the Yankees logo on the type 1 card has a sharp black border, whereas the other version has a more ragged border.
How much is a Babe Ruth rookie card worth?
Babe Ruth rookie card sells for record $2.46 million.
How much is a mark McGwire rookie card worth?
Some of the ’85 McGwire Topps cards are going for prices as high as $5,000, with most of the mint condition cards settling in a range of $125 to $275.
How much is a 1968 Nolan Ryan rookie card worth?
Nolan Ryan 1968 Mets Rookie Card Graded Gem Mint 10 Sells for $500,000. Nolan Ryan’s 1968 rookie card, which depicts him as a member of the New York Mets, sold for $500,000 at auction Saturday. Goldin Auctions reported the winning bid.
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
- 2021 Topps #26 Bobby Dalbec Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #143 Ryan Mountcastle Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #285 Dylan Carlson Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #150 Shohei Ohtani.
- 2021 Topps Fernando Tatis Jr.
- 2021 Topps #27 Mike Trout.
- 2021 Topps #43 Jo Adell Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #187 Christian Pache Rookie Card.
What baseball cards are hot right now?
21 Sports Cards and Trading Cards That Helped Shape the Hobby in 2021
- 2020 Topps Now USA Election Bernie Sanders #21.
- 2020-21 Hoops SLAM Kobe Bryant #19.
- 2021 Topps Update Ultra Rare Variations Fernando Tatis Jr.
- 2021 Topps Now Baseball Wander Franco #402.
- 2019-20 Upper Deck The Cup Cale Makar Auto Patch #62 /99.
How do I know if my cards are worth money?
The best way to see your cards value is to check previous sales data. As most cards are sold online these days, you can easily find the sales values from popular card sites.
Are any 90s baseball cards worth money?
1993 SP #279 Derek Jeter
This is the holy grail of 1990s baseball cards. Upper Deck released its super-premium SP product line during the same year that Topps (Finest) and Fleer (Flair) unveiled their own high-end set, but SP is the only one that contains a rookie card of New York Yankees superstar Derek Jeter.
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- 1987 Donruss Barry Bonds Error (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey (Check Price)
- 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name (Check Price)
- 1988 Craig Biggio (Check Price)
- 1993 SP FOIL Derek Jeter (Check Price)
- 1985 Topps Mark McGwire (Check Price)
Are 90s sports cards worth anything?
Sports card values from the late 1980s and early 1990s are pretty much worthless, with some notable exceptions.