How Much Is a Rickey Henderson Rookie Card Worth? Rickey Henderson’s 1980 Topps rookie card is one of the most expensive baseball cards from the 1980s. It can cost you a six-figure amount in the best condition, while PSA 9 or PSA 8 can cost several thousand dollars as well.
Why is Rickey Henderson rookie card so valuable?
Henderson was an amazing talent and will forever be remembered for his unmatched abilities on the base paths and in the lead-off hitting spot. That’s why Rickey Henderson rookie cards remain some of the most sought after rookie cards in the baseball card hobby today.
What baseball cards are worth money now?
25 Baseball Cards That Are Now Worth a Fortune
- 1909-11 Honus Wagner T206 The Jumbo Wagner.
- 1909-11 Ty Cobb Tobacco T-206 Ty Cobb Back.
- 2009 Mike Trout Bowman Chrome Draft Red Refractor Autograph /5.
- 4 Ways to Become a Millionaire.
- 1969 Reggie Jackson Topps RC #260 Dmitri Young Collection.
What baseball cards from the 70s are worth money?
10 Most Valuable 1970 Topps Baseball Cards
- 1970 Topps #464 Johnny Bench All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #458 Pete Rose All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #712 Nolan Ryan.
- 1970 Topps #459 Reggie Jackson All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #462 Hank Aaron All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #189 Thurman Munson Rookie Card.
- 1970 Topps #350 Roberto Clemente.
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- 1987 Donruss Barry Bonds Error (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey (Check Price)
- 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name (Check Price)
- 1988 Craig Biggio (Check Price)
- 1993 SP FOIL Derek Jeter (Check Price)
- 1985 Topps Mark McGwire (Check Price)
What baseball cards from the 90s are worth money?
20 Most Valuable 1990 Topps Baseball Cards
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card (No Name On Front)
- 1990 Topps USA#1 George Bush.
- 1990 Topps #336 Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card.
- 1990 Topps #690 Mark McGwire.
- 1990 Topps #692 Sammy Sosa Rookie Card.
- 1990 Topps #757 Larry Walker Rookie Card.
Are Bo Jackson cards worth anything?
Some are worth thousands of dollars.
Jackson was extremely popular with kids of that era and now those kids are grown adults with money looking to satisfy their nostalgic collecting needs. That’s why some of Jackson’s cards can be worth so much.
How much is a Michael Jordan rookie card worth?
Back in February this year, Goldin Auctions sold two 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan Rookie cards for a record-setting $738,000 USD each. Both cards were virtually perfect and were given a grade of Gem Mint PSA 10.
How can I sell Baseball cards?
Best places to sell baseball cards
- eBay. EBay is one of the oldest online marketplaces that is still in operation today.
- Etsy. Another online platform to consider selling your baseball cards on is Etsy.
- Just Collect.
- Dean’s Cards.
- DA Card World.
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
- 2021 Topps #26 Bobby Dalbec Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #143 Ryan Mountcastle Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #285 Dylan Carlson Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #150 Shohei Ohtani.
- 2021 Topps Fernando Tatis Jr.
- 2021 Topps #27 Mike Trout.
- 2021 Topps #43 Jo Adell Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #187 Christian Pache Rookie Card.
What baseball cards are hot right now?
21 Sports Cards and Trading Cards That Helped Shape the Hobby in 2021
- 2020 Topps Now USA Election Bernie Sanders #21.
- 2020-21 Hoops SLAM Kobe Bryant #19.
- 2021 Topps Update Ultra Rare Variations Fernando Tatis Jr.
- 2021 Topps Now Baseball Wander Franco #402.
- 2019-20 Upper Deck The Cup Cale Makar Auto Patch #62 /99.
How do I know if my cards are worth money?
The best way to see your cards value is to check previous sales data. As most cards are sold online these days, you can easily find the sales values from popular card sites.
How much is a 1980 Rickey Henderson card worth?
Rickey Henderson’s official rookie card is his 1980 Topps #482 card. A gem mint copy of the card (PSA 10) is worth on average between $100,000 to $150,000.
What baseball cards from the 70s and 80s are worth money?
Top 1970s Baseball Rookie Cards Based on Value
- 1974 Topps Dave Winfield RC #456.
- 1978 Topps Paul Molitor, Alan Trammell, Mickey Klutts and U.L.
- 1975 Topps Jim Rice, Dave Augustine, Pepe Mangual ad John Scott RC #616.
- 1978 Topps Eddie Murray RC #36.
- 1975 Topps Gary Carter, Marc Hill, Danny Meyer and Leon Roberts RC #620.
Are there any baseball cards from the 80s that are worth money?
Many collectors point to the 1984 Donruss set as a turning point in the overall look of the hobby: Donruss effectively turned little pieces of cardboard into miniature art. This card is a must-have and is worth about $50 (PSA 9) with ones in PSA 10 pegged at $600.
How much is a 1987 mark McGwire rookie card worth?
During the 1998-2000 stretch, the ’85 Olympic McGwire card hit a peak value of $78 and the 1987 Donruss McGwire Rookie Card hit a peak value of $92 (the reason why there were two McGwire rookie cards issued in different years is because Topps issued a special-edition card run of the 1984 Olympic team, and the Olympics …
What Michael Jordan cards are worth money?
Most Valuable Michael Jordan Cards from the Early Years
- 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan #57. PSA Pop Report.
- 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan Sticker #8. PSA Pop Report.
- 1987 Michael Jordan Fleer #59. PSA Pop Report.
- 1987 Fleer Michael Jordan Sticker #2. PSA Pop Report.
- 1988 Fleer Michael Jordan #17.
- 1988 Fleer All Star Michael Jordan #120.
What baseball cards from the 2000’s are worth money?
Ahead, we’ve taken a closer look at the 10 most valuable rookie cards of the 2000s, by which we mean the decade running from 2000 through 2009….Off we go!
- 2001 Topps Chrome #596 Albert Pujols.
- 2000 Topps Chrome Traded #T40 Miguel Cabrera.
- 2001 Topps Chrome Traded #T266 Ichiro Suzuki.
Which brand of baseball cards are worth the most?
If you think of your favorite player, their most valuable card is most likely from Topps. If you think of your dad’s favorite player, their most valuable card is most likely from Topps. Topps was first introduced with its series of red and blue backs all the way back in 1951, and acquired Bowman in 1955.
What are the most valuable baseball cards from 1991?
10 Most Valuable 1991 Topps Baseball Cards
- 1 Chipper Jones #333.
- 2 Ken Griffey Jr. #
- 3 Nolan Ryan #1.
- 4 Tony Gwynn #180.
- 5 Frank Thomas #79.
- 6 Rickey Henderson #670.
- 7 Ozzie Smith #130.
- 8 Randy Johnson #225.
What baseball cards from 1989 are worth money?
25 Most Valuable 1989 Topps Baseball Cards
- 1989 Topps Traded #41T Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1989 Topps #647 Randy Johnson Rookie Card.
- 1989 Topps Traded #110T Deion Sanders.
- 1989 Topps Traded #57T Randy Johnson.
- 1989 Topps #343 Gary Sheffield Future Star.
- 1989 Topps #530 Nolan Ryan.
- 1989 Topps #380 Rickey Henderson.
How much is a Barry Bonds baseball card worth?
Barry Bonds Baseball Trading Card Values
|1986 Donruss Rookies #11 Barry Bonds||$7.53|
|1990 Star Bonds #11 Barry Bonds||$0.26|
|1990 Topps #220 Barry Bonds||$0.29|
|1990 Topps Big #128 Barry Bonds||$2.53|
|1990 Topps Coins #40 Barry Bonds||$1.25|
What is a Barry Bonds rookie card worth?
This card with its blue bordering, bright yellow nameplate down below and image of Bonds in the batting cage has a lot going for it. In top condition they can be worth just under $100.
What is a Ken Griffey Jr card worth?
What’s The Most Valuable Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie Card. Ken Griffey Jr’s most valuable rookie card is his 1989 Bowman Tiffany card in a PSA 10 grade. The card now sells for near $14,000.
How much is Shaquille O Neal’s rookie card worth?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $25
Look closely at the grey and blue nameplate behind Shaquille O’Neal’s name and you’ll see what I’m talking about. While some of Shaq’s other rookie cards featured more exciting shots of him dunking the ball, this card makes it clear how imposing Shaq was under the basket.
How much is Tom Brady’s rookie card worth?
Tom Brady rookie card sells on eBay for $2.3 million, third-most expensive football card ever.
How much is a Babe Ruth baseball card worth?
It is the only card of its kind. The card is now worth at least 10 times what it sold for, according to the New York Times. A 1916 Babe Ruth rookie baseball card, left, that sold for $2.46 million and a Babe Ruth game-used bat at Mile High Card Company in Castle Rock on Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2021.
How do I get rid of old baseball cards?
Sell Your Vintage Sports Cards For Cash
- Look for stats, manufacturer, and copyright date.
- Use Google to figure out the year (and brand)
- Determine what era your cards are from.
- Identify the stars of your collection.
- Store your cards safely.
- Selling on eBay.
- Selling on Craigslist.
- Selling to a dealer.
How can I get my baseball cards appraised?
Ask your local card shop: Many collectible card and memorabilia shops provide appraisal services, so your favorite spot should be your first stop. Even if they can’t appraise your collection themselves, they may be able to point you towards other appraisal businesses in the area.
Can you make money selling baseball cards?
Buying, collecting, and selling baseball cards (and sports cards in general) is not only a great way to stay up with the sport, but also a great way to learn math, statistics, and make those subjects fun for kids who might not otherwise be so inclined. This is a hobby that can also be very lucrative.