For most players, their most valuable baseball cards will be their rookie card. But, it’s not always the case. Take Roger Maris cards, for example. His 1962 Topps card is actually worth more than his 1958 Topps rookie card.
What year Topps baseball cards are worth money?
The Most Expensive Baseball Cards Ever Sold
|Card||Card No.||Auction Price|
|1954 Topps Henry “Hank” Aaron||128||$358,500|
|1938 Goudey Gum Company Joe DiMaggio||274||$288,000|
|1968 Topps Nolan Ryan Rookie Card||177||$132,000|
|1915 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson||103||$108,000|
What are the top 10 baseball cards that are worth money?
Top 10 Baseball Cards Worth Money Of All Time
- T206 White Border Honus Wagner.
- Topps #311 Mickey Mantle.
- M101-5 and M101-4 Sporting News Babe Ruth Rookie Card.
- T206 Ty Cobb Tobacco (Ty Cobb Back)
- Baltimore News #9 Babe Ruth Pre Rookie Card.
- T206 White Border Eddie Plank.
- Bowman #253 Mickey Mantle Rookie Card.
What current baseball cards are worth money?
25 Baseball Cards That Are Now Worth a Fortune
- 1909-11 Honus Wagner T206 The Jumbo Wagner.
- 1909-11 Ty Cobb Tobacco T-206 Ty Cobb Back.
- 2009 Mike Trout Bowman Chrome Draft Red Refractor Autograph /5.
- 4 Ways to Become a Millionaire.
- 1969 Reggie Jackson Topps RC #260 Dmitri Young Collection.
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- 1987 Donruss Barry Bonds Error (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey (Check Price)
- 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name (Check Price)
- 1988 Craig Biggio (Check Price)
- 1993 SP FOIL Derek Jeter (Check Price)
- 1985 Topps Mark McGwire (Check Price)
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
- 2021 Topps #26 Bobby Dalbec Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #143 Ryan Mountcastle Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #285 Dylan Carlson Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #150 Shohei Ohtani.
- 2021 Topps Fernando Tatis Jr.
- 2021 Topps #27 Mike Trout.
- 2021 Topps #43 Jo Adell Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #187 Christian Pache Rookie Card.
What baseball cards are hot right now?
21 Sports Cards and Trading Cards That Helped Shape the Hobby in 2021
- 2020 Topps Now USA Election Bernie Sanders #21.
- 2020-21 Hoops SLAM Kobe Bryant #19.
- 2021 Topps Update Ultra Rare Variations Fernando Tatis Jr.
- 2021 Topps Now Baseball Wander Franco #402.
- 2019-20 Upper Deck The Cup Cale Makar Auto Patch #62 /99.
What is a Barry Bonds rookie card worth?
The card’s design with its huge, bright yellow “Pirates” lettering across the top is instantly recognizable, as is the striped Pirates hat that Bonds was wearing. Aesthetically, it’s one of his best rookie cards, and in top condition, the Tiffany version can easily be worth around $10,000.
Are 90s baseball cards worth anything?
Sports card values from the late 1980s and early 1990s are pretty much worthless, with some notable exceptions.
How much is a Topps Rickey Henderson rookie card worth?
How Much Is A Rickey Henderson Rookie Card Worth? Rickey Henderson’s official rookie card is his 1980 Topps #482 card. A gem mint copy of the card (PSA 10) is worth on average between $100,000 to $150,000.
How do I know if my cards are worth money?
The best way to see your cards value is to check previous sales data. As most cards are sold online these days, you can easily find the sales values from popular card sites.
How much is a 1914 Babe Ruth?
Babe Ruth’s 1914 Baltimore News sports card shows The Bambino as a 19-year-old minor league pitcher and is valued at roughly $6 million. The card will be made available via a unique IPO through Collectable, a stock-marketlike investing platform.
What are the best baseball cards to collect?
The most valuable baseball card of all, the 1911 American Tobacco Company card of Honus Wagner. Star power: Known as “The Flying Dutchman,” Wagner had 3,420 hits and 723 stolen bases in his career with the Louisville Colonels and Pittsburgh Pirates from 1897-1917.
What is the difference between Series 1 and Series 2 Topps baseball cards?
Series 1 retail included 1952 Topps Redux cards in the style of the classic first set. However, Series 2 features a tribute to the 1965 set instead. The series comes in chrome and cardboard versions and includes Mike Trout, Cristian Pache, Mookie Betts, Rafael Devers, Nate Pearson, Joey Votto, and Christian Yelich.
What baseball cards from the 2000’s are worth money?
Ahead, we’ve taken a closer look at the 10 most valuable rookie cards of the 2000s, by which we mean the decade running from 2000 through 2009….Off we go!
- 2001 Topps Chrome #596 Albert Pujols.
- 2000 Topps Chrome Traded #T40 Miguel Cabrera.
- 2001 Topps Chrome Traded #T266 Ichiro Suzuki.
Are Bo Jackson cards worth anything?
Some are worth thousands of dollars.
Jackson was extremely popular with kids of that era and now those kids are grown adults with money looking to satisfy their nostalgic collecting needs. That’s why some of Jackson’s cards can be worth so much.
What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
Most Valuable Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie Cards and Early Releases
- 1989 Topps Heads Up Ken Griffey Jr. #
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany Ken Griffey Jr. # 220.
- 1989 Fleer Glossy Ken Griffey Jr. # 548.
- 1989 Topps Tiffany Ken Griffey Jr. # 41T.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. # 1 RC.
What 1970s baseball cards are worth the most?
10 Most Valuable 1970 Topps Baseball Cards
- 1970 Topps #464 Johnny Bench All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #458 Pete Rose All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #712 Nolan Ryan.
- 1970 Topps #459 Reggie Jackson All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #462 Hank Aaron All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #189 Thurman Munson Rookie Card.
- 1970 Topps #350 Roberto Clemente.
What are the best sports cards to buy 2021?
The Top 10 Sports Cards Of 2021
- Optic 2020 Joe Burrow Rookie.
- 2020-21 Prizm Anthony Edwards Rookie.
- 2020-21 Prizm LeBron James (Kobe Dunk Tribute)
- Donruss 2021 Mac Jones Rookie.
- Bowman Chrome 2021 Austin Martin Rookie.
- Optic 2020 Justin Jefferson.
- 9 Donruss 2021 Trevor Lawrence Rookie.
- Donruss 2021 Ja’Marr Chase Rookie.
What cards should I collect?
Rookie cards are always the best cards to collect for profit because they represent the first cards printed for particular players. You may find cards from other years that are less expensive to buy, but keep in mind they’ll also be less valuable in the future.
What are the hottest rookie cards right now?
Hottest MLB Rookie Cards: 1st Year Prospects
- Bobby Witt Jr. (Check Price)
- Spencer Torkelson (Check Price)
- Adley Rutschman (Check Price)
- Julio Rodriguez (Check Price)
- O’Neil Cruz (Check Price)
- Marcelo Mayer (Check Price)
- Henry Davis (Check Price)
- Hottest MLB Rookie Cards 2022 ETA.
What are the best sports cards to invest in right now?
CHECK OUT: 5 Most Valuable Baseball Cards 1980s – Including Henderson And Ripken Jr.
- 2019 Lionel Messi Topps Living Champions League.
- 2002-03 Carmelo Anthony Panini Prizm.
- 2020 Justin Herbert Panini Prizm Rookie.
Are Mark McGwire cards worth anything?
It was one of the hottest cards at the time…
rookie card. McGwire was one of the most popular players playing for one of the most powerful teams in baseball. They aren’t worth as much as they used to be, but in top condition they can still go for hundreds of dollars.
What is a Pete Rose rookie card worth?
1964 Topps #125 Pete Rose (All-Star Rookie)
In mint condition, this card can be worth over $9000, making it quite the find for any baseball fan.
How much is an Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr rookie card worth?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $1,500
One of the most iconic baseball cards in the hobby, the 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card helped usher in a new era as the first card and face of this landmark set.
What 1980’s baseball cards are worth money?
(Disclaimer: We use Amazon affiliate links).
- 1 – Rickey Henderson Rookie Card (1980 Topps – Card #482), $27,500.
- 2 – Nolan Ryan (1980 Topps – Card #580), $2,000.
- 3 – Cal Ripken Jr.
- 4 – Cal Ripken Jr.
- 5 – Don Mattingly Rookie Card (1984 Donruss – Card #248), $600. (Photo: Amazon.com)
Are there any baseball cards from the 80s that are worth money?
Top 100 Baseball Cards of the 1980s
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1984 Donruss Don Mattingly RC #248.
- 1982 Topps Traded Cal Ripken Jr.
- 1980 Topps Rickey Henderson RC #482.
- 1985 Topps Mark McGwire RC OLY #401.
- 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken F-FACE #616.
- 1984 Fleer Update Roger Clemens XRC #U-27.
- 1986 Donruss Jose Canseco RC #39.
How much is a mark McGwire rookie card worth?
Some of the ’85 McGwire Topps cards are going for prices as high as $5,000, with most of the mint condition cards settling in a range of $125 to $275.