Best places to sell baseball cards
- eBay. EBay is one of the oldest online marketplaces that is still in operation today.
- Etsy. Another online platform to consider selling your baseball cards on is Etsy.
- Just Collect.
- Dean’s Cards.
- DA Card World.
How can I sell my cards?
eBay and Facebook are the most common, best places to sell cards, but there are other options to consider. Forums such as the Blowout Forum and PSA Card Forum function like Facebook groups with deals being made straight through collectors, but the forums are better for learning and not as efficient for selling.
What is the best way to sell vintage baseball cards?
Card Dealers &
If your collection consists of pre-War or vintage cards (and even some modern cards) but you have to sell quickly, then this is likely your best option. By negotiating either in person, by email or by phone with a dealer or card shop you can sell quickly at an agreed upon price.
What baseball cards are worth money now?
25 Baseball Cards That Are Now Worth a Fortune
- 1909-11 Honus Wagner T206 The Jumbo Wagner.
- 1909-11 Ty Cobb Tobacco T-206 Ty Cobb Back.
- 2009 Mike Trout Bowman Chrome Draft Red Refractor Autograph /5.
- 4 Ways to Become a Millionaire.
- 1969 Reggie Jackson Topps RC #260 Dmitri Young Collection.
How do I get rid of baseball cards?
Cards Not Worth Much? 10 Things You Can Do With Them
- Donate them.
- Put them in a garage/yard sale.
- List them in an online classified.
- Donate them to a charity auction.
- Give them to some neighbors.
- Advertise them in your local newspaper/shopper.
- Package them up and give them away at Halloween.
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- 1987 Donruss Barry Bonds Error (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey (Check Price)
- 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name (Check Price)
- 1988 Craig Biggio (Check Price)
- 1993 SP FOIL Derek Jeter (Check Price)
- 1985 Topps Mark McGwire (Check Price)
Is there still a market for baseball cards?
A few card shops are still out there, but most have disappeared from local communities. Most local sports card dealers may be interested in buying your collection but only if they know they can turn it around for a profit quickly and will likely not offer you representative value.
How do you make money selling baseball cards?
If you’re interested in making good money selling to baseball card collectors there’s a lot you need to learn….
- Sports Collectible Shops.
- Facebook Groups (Social Media)
- Special Shows or Events.
- Direct Selling to Online Hobby Shops.
- Direct Selling to Customers Online.
- Auction or Auction House.
Are 90s baseball cards worth anything?
Sports card values from the late 1980s and early 1990s are pretty much worthless, with some notable exceptions.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
Check the Age of the Cards
Today, most cards from that era aren’t worth much. What you want to look for are cards that are older (especially if they are pre-1980) or current (say, five years old or less). To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date.
What are my Topps baseball cards worth?
The Most Expensive Baseball Cards Ever Sold
|Card||Card No.||Auction Price|
|1955 Topps Roberto Clemente||184||$478,000|
|1909-11 T206 Ty Cobb||–||$450,000|
|1909–11 T206 Eddie Plank||–||$414,750|
|1909-11 T206 N.Y. NAT’L Hands up Joe Doyle Misprint||–||$414,750|
Where can I get baseball cards graded?
Currently, there are several reputable and established grading companies in the hobby: Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Beckett Grading Services (BGS) and Sportscard Guaranty (SGC). Each card grading company grades a variety of cards.
How can I sell my sports cards?
If you are looking to sell sports cards, the best way to sell them online is through an online marketplace or sites like eBay or Beckett. These platforms put you right in front of buyers who are looking to buy sports cards.
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
- 2021 Topps #26 Bobby Dalbec Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #143 Ryan Mountcastle Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #285 Dylan Carlson Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #150 Shohei Ohtani.
- 2021 Topps Fernando Tatis Jr.
- 2021 Topps #27 Mike Trout.
- 2021 Topps #43 Jo Adell Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #187 Christian Pache Rookie Card.
What baseball cards are hot right now?
21 Sports Cards and Trading Cards That Helped Shape the Hobby in 2021
- 2020 Topps Now USA Election Bernie Sanders #21.
- 2020-21 Hoops SLAM Kobe Bryant #19.
- 2021 Topps Update Ultra Rare Variations Fernando Tatis Jr.
- 2021 Topps Now Baseball Wander Franco #402.
- 2019-20 Upper Deck The Cup Cale Makar Auto Patch #62 /99.
What can you do with old common baseball cards?
Sell Your Sports Cards and Memorabilia to Us.
Another way to dispose of commons and still get some financial return is to donate them to an organization with federal tax-exempt status like Goodwill. They will take your cards no questions asked and give you a tax-deductible receipt.
What can you do with 1980s baseball cards?
If you have cards issued after 1980, your best option is to keep them and enjoy them or donate the cards to charity and take the tax deduction. Unfortunately, there are only a few sets from after 1979 that Dean’s Cards can purchase.
How much is a 1987 mark McGwire rookie card worth?
During the 1998-2000 stretch, the ’85 Olympic McGwire card hit a peak value of $78 and the 1987 Donruss McGwire Rookie Card hit a peak value of $92 (the reason why there were two McGwire rookie cards issued in different years is because Topps issued a special-edition card run of the 1984 Olympic team, and the Olympics …
How much is a Topps Rickey Henderson rookie card worth?
How Much Is A Rickey Henderson Rookie Card Worth? Rickey Henderson’s official rookie card is his 1980 Topps #482 card. A gem mint copy of the card (PSA 10) is worth on average between $100,000 to $150,000.
Are Bo Jackson cards worth anything?
Bo Jackson’s most valuable rookie card is the 1986 Topps Traded Tiffany XRC (Extended Rookie Card). In PSA 10 (Gem Mint) condition, the card sells for over $10,000.
Is there an app to scan baseball cards?
CollX (pronounced “collects”) answers the question every collector has: “What’s it worth?” The app lets you scan any baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, or wrestling card and instantly identify it and get the average market value.
Will baseball cards ever be valuable again?
The bottom line is that few hobby experts feel that the value of vintage sports cards will appreciate in the near future. Hopefully the tradition of the hobby will bring in enough new collectors to keep that price from declining too far.
Are unopened baseball cards worth anything?
They were sold primarily from the 1950’s through the early 1990’s. Vintage vending cases, still unopened, can sell for tens of thousands of dollars while those from the ‘overproduction era’ of 1987-1991 often selling for $200 and less.
What brand of baseball cards are worth the most?
If you think of your favorite player, their most valuable card is most likely from Topps. If you think of your dad’s favorite player, their most valuable card is most likely from Topps. Topps was first introduced with its series of red and blue backs all the way back in 1951, and acquired Bowman in 1955.
Can you make money buying baseball cards?
Are Sports Cards Still Worth Money? Yes, sports cards are still worth money, but not immediately. You won’t be able to walk into a shop, hand over your collection, and walk out with a ton of cash most of the time. There’s a process if you want to sell your cards, and only some cards are going to be worth selling.
Should I sell my sports cards?
Unfortunately, sports cards are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. That price rarely can satisfy a collector’s emotional value of the cards. If you are a collector and you feel that you will “sell the collection IF the price is right”, let me try to save you some time and effort.
What 1980’s baseball cards are worth money?
(Disclaimer: We use Amazon affiliate links).
- 1 – Rickey Henderson Rookie Card (1980 Topps – Card #482), $27,500.
- 2 – Nolan Ryan (1980 Topps – Card #580), $2,000.
- 3 – Cal Ripken Jr.
- 4 – Cal Ripken Jr.
- 5 – Don Mattingly Rookie Card (1984 Donruss – Card #248), $600. (Photo: Amazon.com)
What baseball cards from the 2000’s are worth money?
Ahead, we’ve taken a closer look at the 10 most valuable rookie cards of the 2000s, by which we mean the decade running from 2000 through 2009….Off we go!
- 2001 Topps Chrome #596 Albert Pujols.
- 2000 Topps Chrome Traded #T40 Miguel Cabrera.
- 2001 Topps Chrome Traded #T266 Ichiro Suzuki.
How much is a Ken Griffey Jr baseball card worth?
In 2017, one of these graded in PSA 9 condition sold for $4,651. A PSA 10 would easily fetch five figures. Given the heavy price tag on these, it’s safe to say these are the most highly coveted and most valuable Ken Griffey Jr. rookie cards there is.