Best places to sell baseball cards
- eBay. EBay is one of the oldest online marketplaces that is still in operation today.
- Etsy. Another online platform to consider selling your baseball cards on is Etsy.
- Just Collect.
- Dean’s Cards.
- DA Card World.
Is it worth trying to sell baseball cards?
Pre-War Baseball Cards (Printed Prior to 1945)
Cards of Hall of Famers and stars from this era can easily be worth thousands of dollars, especially if they are in great shape. Even common cards (those of non-star players) can be worth major money depending on condition or if it is more rare for some reason.
How can I sell a lot of baseball cards?
The Complete Guide To Selling Your Baseball Card Collection
- Create A List Of Your Card Collection.
- Talk To Card Dealers.
- Learn About Sports Card Grading.
- Have a Price In Mind.
- Consider Passing On To Heirs If Possible.
- Get Educated On The Hobby.
- Invest In A Scanner For Your Cards.
- Consign Your Cards To An Auction House.
What baseball cards will be worth money?
25 Baseball Cards That Are Now Worth a Fortune
- 1909-11 Honus Wagner T206 The Jumbo Wagner.
- 1909-11 Ty Cobb Tobacco T-206 Ty Cobb Back.
- 2009 Mike Trout Bowman Chrome Draft Red Refractor Autograph /5.
- 4 Ways to Become a Millionaire.
- 1969 Reggie Jackson Topps RC #260 Dmitri Young Collection.
Are Nolan Ryan cards worth anything?
Out of over 4,700 cards submitted for grading, only 10 were ever PSA 10’s. Rarity this high rightfully commands high price tags, with the most expensive 1976 Topps Nolan Ryan card being sold for $17,517 in 2021.
How do you get baseball cards appraised?
Ask your local card shop: Many collectible card and memorabilia shops provide appraisal services, so your favorite spot should be your first stop. Even if they can’t appraise your collection themselves, they may be able to point you towards other appraisal businesses in the area.
How do I get rid of baseball cards?
Cards Not Worth Much? 10 Things You Can Do With Them
- Donate them.
- Put them in a garage/yard sale.
- List them in an online classified.
- Donate them to a charity auction.
- Give them to some neighbors.
- Advertise them in your local newspaper/shopper.
- Package them up and give them away at Halloween.
Are 90s baseball cards worth anything?
Sports card values from the late 1980s and early 1990s are pretty much worthless, with some notable exceptions.
Is there an app to scan baseball cards?
Cardstock: Sports Card Scanner on the App Store.
What should I do with my old baseball cards?
Sell Your Vintage Sports Cards For Cash
- Look for stats, manufacturer, and copyright date.
- Use Google to figure out the year (and brand)
- Determine what era your cards are from.
- Identify the stars of your collection.
- Store your cards safely.
- Selling on eBay.
- Selling on Craigslist.
- Selling to a dealer.
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- 1987 Donruss Barry Bonds Error (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey (Check Price)
- 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name (Check Price)
- 1988 Craig Biggio (Check Price)
- 1993 SP FOIL Derek Jeter (Check Price)
- 1985 Topps Mark McGwire (Check Price)
How do you make money selling baseball cards?
If you’re interested in making good money selling to baseball card collectors there’s a lot you need to learn….
- Sports Collectible Shops.
- Facebook Groups (Social Media)
- Special Shows or Events.
- Direct Selling to Online Hobby Shops.
- Direct Selling to Customers Online.
- Auction or Auction House.
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
- 2021 Topps #26 Bobby Dalbec Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #143 Ryan Mountcastle Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #285 Dylan Carlson Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #150 Shohei Ohtani.
- 2021 Topps Fernando Tatis Jr.
- 2021 Topps #27 Mike Trout.
- 2021 Topps #43 Jo Adell Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #187 Christian Pache Rookie Card.
How do I know if my cards are worth money?
The best way to see your cards value is to check previous sales data. As most cards are sold online these days, you can easily find the sales values from popular card sites.
Are baseball cards still worth money?
Pre-War Baseball Cards (Printed Prior to 1945)
Cards of Hall of Famers and stars from this era can easily be worth thousands of dollars, especially if they are in great shape. Even common cards (those of non-star players) can be worth major money depending on which card it is.
What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
Most Valuable Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie Cards and Early Releases
- 1989 Topps Heads Up Ken Griffey Jr. #
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany Ken Griffey Jr. # 220.
- 1989 Fleer Glossy Ken Griffey Jr. # 548.
- 1989 Topps Tiffany Ken Griffey Jr. # 41T.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. # 1 RC.
What is a Ken Griffey rookie card worth?
In 2017, one of these graded in PSA 9 condition sold for $4,651. A PSA 10 would easily fetch five figures. Given the heavy price tag on these, it’s safe to say these are the most highly coveted and most valuable Ken Griffey Jr. rookie cards there is.
Are Pete Rose cards worth anything?
1964 Topps #125 Pete Rose (All-Star Rookie)
The All-Star Rookie trophy is placed as a badge overtop the photo. At that time he was playing 2ND base for The Reds. In mint condition, this card can be worth over $9000, making it quite the find for any baseball fan.
How much does baseball card appraisal cost?
For the card appraisal service, pricing starts at $200 for a value of $2,000 minimum, up to $1,000 for a value of $100,000+. To get started with a PSA appraisal, create a free account and submit your items for grading.
What are my Topps baseball cards worth?
The Most Expensive Baseball Cards Ever Sold
|Card||Card No.||Auction Price|
|1955 Topps Roberto Clemente||184||$478,000|
|1909-11 T206 Ty Cobb||–||$450,000|
|1909–11 T206 Eddie Plank||–||$414,750|
|1909-11 T206 N.Y. NAT’L Hands up Joe Doyle Misprint||–||$414,750|
What is the rarest baseball card in the world?
These are the most valuable baseball cards of all time.
- 1932 U.S. Caramel Babe Ruth (Tie)
- 1948 Leaf Satchel Paige (Tie)
- 1915 Cracker Jack Ty Cobb (Tie)
- 1952 Topps Willie Mays (Tie)
- 1955 Topps Roberto Clemente (Tie)
- 1909 T206 Ty Cobb (Bat Off Shoulder)
- 1914 Baltimore News Babe Ruth.
- 1910 T210 Old Mill Joe Jackson.
How do I sell my 90s baseball cards?
How to Sell Baseball Cards
Where can I sell my base sports cards?
eBay As a Way To Sell Cards
eBay is the obvious first choice. Since eBay began to boom in 1998, sports cards frequently been bought and sold on eBay. Since the 2020 boom in the hobby, the category has become one of its key moneymakers.
Does goodwill take old baseball cards?
Sell Your Sports Cards and Memorabilia to Us.
Another way to dispose of commons and still get some financial return is to donate them to an organization with federal tax-exempt status like Goodwill. They will take your cards no questions asked and give you a tax-deductible receipt.
What baseball cards from the 2000’s are worth money?
Ahead, we’ve taken a closer look at the 10 most valuable rookie cards of the 2000s, by which we mean the decade running from 2000 through 2009….Off we go!
- 2001 Topps Chrome #596 Albert Pujols.
- 2000 Topps Chrome Traded #T40 Miguel Cabrera.
- 2001 Topps Chrome Traded #T266 Ichiro Suzuki.
Are Bo Jackson cards worth anything?
Some are worth thousands of dollars.
Jackson was extremely popular with kids of that era and now those kids are grown adults with money looking to satisfy their nostalgic collecting needs. That’s why some of Jackson’s cards can be worth so much.
What 1980’s baseball cards are worth money?
(Disclaimer: We use Amazon affiliate links).
- 1 – Rickey Henderson Rookie Card (1980 Topps – Card #482), $27,500.
- 2 – Nolan Ryan (1980 Topps – Card #580), $2,000.
- 3 – Cal Ripken Jr.
- 4 – Cal Ripken Jr.
- 5 – Don Mattingly Rookie Card (1984 Donruss – Card #248), $600. (Photo: Amazon.com)
Is Cardbase free?
The only app you need to track and manage your sports cards and Pokémon cards value for free. With the biggest database in the industry of more than 13.5 million sports cards and Pokémon cards, you can build your portfolio and stay informed about your current portfolio value and profit.
Is there an app that tells you how much something is worth?
ShopSavvy is a powerful price-comparison app that lets you scan barcodes from your phone to find product reviews and pricing. You can also choose to input your product’s name in the app’s search engine. Once it’s found your product, ShopSavvy will pull up the cheapest local or online price for it.
Is sportscard pro legit?
SportCardPro provides accurate and easily accessible prices for sports card collectors and retailers. They also, provide tools for card collectors like a collection tracker and lot value calculator.