One 1977 Topps Baseball card proves Jackson played for the Orioles. On the front of card #546, the Baltimore Orioles Team Checklist, Jackson is pictured in the middle row on the far right of the team picture. This is a common card available for just around $1.
What is a 1977 Topps baseball card set worth?
SportsCardsPro Index: 1977 Topps
|Dave Hilton #163||$1.00||$19.65|
|Cardinals Team #183||$1.50||$27.05|
|Chris Chambliss #220||$1.19||$36.00|
What 1970’s baseball cards are worth money?
- 1970 Topps #464 Johnny Bench All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #458 Pete Rose All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #712 Nolan Ryan.
- 1970 Topps #459 Reggie Jackson All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #462 Hank Aaron All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #189 Thurman Munson Rookie Card.
- 1970 Topps #350 Roberto Clemente.
How much is a 1977 Topps Nolan Ryan worth?
1977 TOPPS 234 NOLAN RYAN
|Grade||Most Recent Price||Population|
|NM – MT 8||$31.00||698|
|EX – MT 6||$20.50||123|
What Tigers baseball cards are worth money?
- Larry Doby, 1959 Topps.
- Ivan Rodriguez, 2006 Topps.
- Alan Trammell, 1978 Topps.
- Jack Morris, 1980 Topps.
- Norm Cash and Al Kaline — 1969 Topps.
- Best Tigers facial hair card: Kirk Gibson, 1981 Topps.
- Gary Pettis, 1989 Upper Deck.
- Iconic Tigers card: Mark Fidrych, 1977 Topps.
Where can I sell valuable baseball cards?
Best places to sell baseball cards
- eBay. EBay is one of the oldest online marketplaces that is still in operation today.
- Just Collect.
- Dean’s Cards.
- COMC (Check Out My Collectibles)
What baseball cards from the 70s and 80s are worth money?
- 1974 Topps Dave Winfield RC #456.
- 1978 Topps Paul Molitor, Alan Trammell, Mickey Klutts and U.L.
- 1975 Topps Jim Rice, Dave Augustine, Pepe Mangual ad John Scott RC #616.
- 1978 Topps Eddie Murray RC #36.
- 1975 Topps Gary Carter, Marc Hill, Danny Meyer and Leon Roberts RC #620.
What are the most valuable baseball cards from the 70s and 80s?
(Disclaimer: We use Amazon affiliate links).
- 1 – Rickey Henderson Rookie Card (1980 Topps – Card #482), $27,500.
- 2 – Nolan Ryan (1980 Topps – Card #580), $2,000.
- 3 – Cal Ripken Jr.
- 4 – Cal Ripken Jr.
- 5 – Don Mattingly Rookie Card (1984 Donruss – Card #248), $600. (Photo: Amazon.com)
How many cards are in Topps 1977 set?
The 1977 Topps baseball set contains 660 cards.
What baseball cards are the most valuable?
Honus Wagner | Card Sold For: $6,606,000
The most valuable baseball card of all, the 1911 American Tobacco Company card of Honus Wagner.
Which Nolan Ryan cards are worth money?
- 1968 Topps #177 Nolan Ryan Rookie Card. Estimated PSA 9 Mint Value: $23,000.
- 1969 Topps #533. Estimated PSA 9 Mint Value: $2,000.
- 1970 Topps #712. Estimated PSA 9 Mint Value: $1,750.
- 1971 Topps #513.
- 1972 Topps #595.
- 1973 Topps #220.
- 1974 Topps #20.
- 1975 Topps #500.
What baseball cards are worth money today?
- 1909-11 Honus Wagner T206 The Jumbo Wagner.
- 1909-11 Ty Cobb Tobacco T-206 Ty Cobb Back.
- 2009 Mike Trout Bowman Chrome Draft Red Refractor Autograph /5.
- 4 Ways to Become a Millionaire.
- 1969 Reggie Jackson Topps RC #260 Dmitri Young Collection.
What years of baseball cards are worth money?
- 1987 Donruss Barry Bonds Error (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey (Check Price)
- 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name (Check Price)
- 1988 Craig Biggio (Check Price)
- 1993 SP FOIL Derek Jeter (Check Price)
- 1985 Topps Mark McGwire (Check Price)
What are the most valuable baseball cards from 1971?
- 1971 Topps #635 Bobby Murcer.
- 1971 Topps #26 Bert Blyleven Rookie Card.
- 1971 Topps #117 Ted Simmons Rookie Card.
- 1971 Topps #160 Tom Seaver.
- 1971 Topps #300 Brooks Robinson.
- 1971 Topps #564 Al Fitzmorris.
- 1971 Topps #525 Ernie Banks.
- 1971 Topps #384 Rollie Fingers.
Which trading cards are worth the most?
Most Expensive Sports Trading Card Sales to Date
|1. Honus Wagner||T206 SGC 3||$6.6 Million|
|T2. Mickey Mantle||1952 Topps||$5.2 Million|
|T2. LeBron James||2003-04 Rookie Patch Autograph||$5.2 Million|
|4. Luka Doncic*||1:1 Logoman Autographed||$4.6 Million|
What is Nolan Ryan’s rookie card worth?
Nolan Ryan 1968 Mets Rookie Card Graded Gem Mint 10 Sells for $500,000. Nolan Ryan’s 1968 rookie card, which depicts him as a member of the New York Mets, sold for $500,000 at auction Saturday. Goldin Auctions reported the winning bid.
How much is a 1989 Nolan Ryan baseball card worth?
Nolan Ryan #530 1989 Topps
|Sale Date ▲ ▼||Title ▲ ▼||▲ ▼ Price|
|2022-03-20||1989 Topps Nolan Ryan Houston Astros #530 Baseball Card PSA 9 MINT #530||$18.16|
|2022-02-17||1989 Topps #530 Nolan Ryan Psa 9 Mint Houston Astros Texas Rangers Star||$32.00|
|2022-02-16||1989 Topps Nolan Ryan #530 HOF Houston Astros PSA 9 MINT #530||$34.99|
What year is Tiger Woods rookie card?
2001 Tiger Woods Upper Deck #1
In April 2021, a BGS 10 Black graded copy of this card was sold on eBay for $25.1k. The card holds significance as it is regarded as the first mainstream rookie card of Tiger.
How much is Alan Trammell card worth?
Alan Trammell Baseball Trading Card Values
|1978 Team Issue Tigers Burger King #15 Alan Trammell||$6.52|
|1983 Topps #95 Alan Trammell||$0.39|
|1983 Topps Stickers #66 Alan Trammell||$0.34|
|1984 Donruss #293 Alan Trammell||$0.26|
|1984 Fleer #91 Alan Trammell||$0.26|
How do I find out how much a baseball card is worth?
How do I find out how much a baseball card is worth?
- Step 1: Find a card that you would like to find the value of.
- Step 2: Figure out the manufacturer (Topps, Bowman, Fleer, etc).
- Step 3: Figure out what year your card is from.
- Step 3: Honestly assess the condition of the card.
- Step 4: Search eBay for the card you have “1957 Topps Sandy Koufax.”
What should I do with my old baseball cards?
Sell Your Vintage Sports Cards For Cash
- Look for stats, manufacturer, and copyright date.
- Use Google to figure out the year (and brand)
- Determine what era your cards are from.
- Identify the stars of your collection.
- Store your cards safely.
- Selling on eBay.
- Selling on Craigslist.
- Selling to a dealer.
How can I get my baseball cards appraised?
To get an appraisal, submit your card(s) for PSA grading and, once graded, submit them for appraisal services. Since the PSA will only appraise items that it has certified, the organization’s authenticity and accuracy are valid in a court of law and for insurance purposes.
What is the most valuable baseball card from 1978?
- 1978 Topps #707 Paul Molitor & Alan Trammell Rookie Card.
- 1978 Topps #400 Nolan Ryan.
- 1978 Topps #36 Eddie Murray Rookie Card.
- 1978 Topps #100 George Brett.
- 1978 Topps #704 Lou Whitaker Rookie Card.
- 1978 Topps #200 Reggie Jackson.
- 1978 Topps #580.
- 1978 Topps #282 Yankees Team.
What is the rarest rookie card?
A PSA 9 1955 Topps Koufax rookie card sold for $215,100 in August 2016. As of August 2018, there have been three 1955 Topps Koufax cards graded a PSA 10.
How much is a 1980 Rickey Henderson rookie card worth?
How Much Is A Rickey Henderson Rookie Card Worth? Rickey Henderson’s official rookie card is his 1980 Topps #482 card. A gem mint copy of the card (PSA 10) is worth on average between $100,000 to $150,000. Lower graded copies can be found for much less, depending on how much you are looking to spend.
How much is Babe Ruth rookie baseball card worth?
Babe Ruth rookie card sells for record $2.46 million.
Are baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s worth anything?
Sports card values from the late 1980s and early 1990s are pretty much worthless, with some notable exceptions.
What 1980s Topps baseball cards are worth money?
- 1980 Topps #482 Rickey Henderson Rookie Card. Estimated PSA 9 Value: $2,000.
- 1980 Topps #580 Nolan Ryan.
- 1980 Topps #450 George Brett.
- 1980 Topps #393 Ozzie Smith.
- 1980 Topps #600 Reggie Jackson.
- 1980 Topps #540 Pete Rose.
- 1980 Topps #160 Eddie Murray.
- 1980 Topps #270 Mike Schmidt.