Yogi Berra Baseball Trading Card Values
|1951 Bowman #2 Yogi Berra||$8.38|
|1963 Post #17 Yogi Berra|
|1963 Topps #340 Yogi Berra||$76.25|
|1964 Topps #21 Yogi Berra|
|1965 Baseball Hall of Fame Gold Plaque Postcards 1965-2015 #1972 Yogi Berra||$0.75|
What brand of baseball cards are the most valuable?
The most valuable baseball card of all, the 1911 American Tobacco Company card of Honus Wagner.
Are Nolan Ryan cards worth anything?
Despite its immense popularity, with over 4,400 cards being submitted for grading, only 6 have ever been PSA 10’s. That is just 0.1% of the entire population. As such the highest price paid for a 1974 Topps Nolan Ryan card was $18,500 in 2021.
What cards are worth money baseball?
Top 10 Baseball Cards Worth Money Of All Time
- T206 White Border Honus Wagner.
- Topps #311 Mickey Mantle.
- M101-5 and M101-4 Sporting News Babe Ruth Rookie Card.
- T206 Ty Cobb Tobacco (Ty Cobb Back)
- Baltimore News #9 Babe Ruth Pre Rookie Card.
- T206 White Border Eddie Plank.
- Bowman #253 Mickey Mantle Rookie Card.
How much is Ty Cobb baseball card worth?
Estimated PSA 9 Mint Value: $280,000
The “Bat Off Shoulder” is the only T206 Ty Cobb card to date that has achieved the lofty PSA 9 Mint status. Hence, the huge price estimate of nearly $300,000 for a mint condition specimen.
How much is a Pete Rose rookie card worth?
1964 Topps #125 Pete Rose (All-Star Rookie)
In mint condition, this card can be worth over $9000, making it quite the find for any baseball fan.
What baseball cards are hot right now?
21 Sports Cards and Trading Cards That Helped Shape the Hobby in 2021
- 10 comments.
- 2020-21 Panini National Treasures LaMelo Ball RC Auto Patch #130 /99.
- 2020 Topps Chrome Formula 1 Lewis Hamilton #1.
- 2020 Panini National Treasures Justin Herbert RC Auto Patch #138 /99.
- 2021 Absolute Kaboom Mac Jones #K44.
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- 1987 Donruss Barry Bonds Error (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey (Check Price)
- 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name (Check Price)
- 1988 Craig Biggio (Check Price)
- 1993 SP FOIL Derek Jeter (Check Price)
- 1985 Topps Mark McGwire (Check Price)
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
- 2021 Topps #26 Bobby Dalbec Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #143 Ryan Mountcastle Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #285 Dylan Carlson Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #150 Shohei Ohtani.
- 2021 Topps Fernando Tatis Jr.
- 2021 Topps #27 Mike Trout.
- 2021 Topps #43 Jo Adell Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #187 Christian Pache Rookie Card.
Are Mark McGwire cards worth anything?
It was one of the hottest cards at the time…
rookie card. McGwire was one of the most popular players playing for one of the most powerful teams in baseball. They aren’t worth as much as they used to be, but in top condition they can still go for hundreds of dollars.
What is a Barry Bonds rookie card worth?
The card’s design with its huge, bright yellow “Pirates” lettering across the top is instantly recognizable, as is the striped Pirates hat that Bonds was wearing. Aesthetically, it’s one of his best rookie cards, and in top condition, the Tiffany version can easily be worth around $10,000.
What is a Ken Griffey Jr rookie card worth?
Ken Griffey Jr’s most valuable rookie card is his 1989 Bowman Tiffany card in a PSA 10 grade. The card now sells for near $14,000. Budget minded collectors can opt for the card in a PSA 9 grade, which sells for roughly 1/10th the price.
How can I tell if my baseball cards are worth anything?
How to Look Up the Value of Baseball Cards
What is best way to sell baseball cards?
Best places to sell baseball cards
- eBay. EBay is one of the oldest online marketplaces that is still in operation today.
- Etsy. Another online platform to consider selling your baseball cards on is Etsy.
- Just Collect.
- Dean’s Cards.
- DA Card World.
Are any baseball cards from the 90s worth anything?
Sports card values from the late 1980s and early 1990s are pretty much worthless, with some notable exceptions.
How much is a Joe Jackson baseball card worth?
A Shoeless Joe Jackson baseball card from a 1910 series called T210 Old Mill has sold at auction for $492,000. Heritage Auctions said the auction ended after bidding that continued late into Thursday night.
How much is a Nolan Ryan rookie card?
Nolan Ryan 1968 Mets Rookie Card Graded Gem Mint 10 Sells for $500,000. Nolan Ryan’s 1968 rookie card, which depicts him as a member of the New York Mets, sold for $500,000 at auction Saturday. Goldin Auctions reported the winning bid.
How much is a rookie Mickey Mantle card worth?
Essentially, there are two main cards that collectors consider as Mickey Mantle rookie cards: 1951 Bowman #253 Mickey Mantle (his true rookie card) – $2000 – $1 million+ 1952 Topps #311 Mickey Mantle – $5000 – $2 million+
How much is a mark McGwire rookie card worth?
Some of the ’85 McGwire Topps cards are going for prices as high as $5,000, with most of the mint condition cards settling in a range of $125 to $275. If you are indifferent as to quality of the card and can tolerate a bend or scuffle, you can acquire it for $1-$5.
How much is a Topps Rickey Henderson rookie card worth?
How Much Is A Rickey Henderson Rookie Card Worth? Rickey Henderson’s official rookie card is his 1980 Topps #482 card. A gem mint copy of the card (PSA 10) is worth on average between $100,000 to $150,000.
What is a Michael Jordan rookie card worth?
Autographed Michael Jordan Rookie Card Could Fetch up to $3 Million at Christie’s. A 1986 Michael Jordan rookie card, signed by the basketball legend, will be offered at a Christie’s online-only auction next month with an estimated value between US$2 million and US$3 million.
What are good cards to collect?
Best Non-Sports Cards to Collect
- Magic, The Gathering. Trading Card Games (TCGs) are super popular in the hobby, and while I’ll look into a few more this article – Magic, The Gathering is arguably the most popular, and the one that’s been around for longest.
- Star Wars Cards.
- Garbage Pail Kids.
- Superhero Cards.
- Pokemon Cards.
What are the best sports cards to invest in right now?
We’ll cover some top athletes and which cards to look for when scouting out the best sports cards to invest in 2022.
- Mickey Mantle cards.
- Honus Wagner cards.
- Luka Dončić rookie cards.
- Mike Trout cards.
- Ronald Acuna Jr.
What are the hottest rookie cards right now?
Hottest MLB Rookie Cards: 1st Year Prospects
- Bobby Witt Jr. (Check Price)
- Spencer Torkelson (Check Price)
- Adley Rutschman (Check Price)
- Julio Rodriguez (Check Price)
- O’Neil Cruz (Check Price)
- Marcelo Mayer (Check Price)
- Henry Davis (Check Price)
- Hottest MLB Rookie Cards 2022 ETA.
How do I sell my 80s and 90s baseball cards?
Where Can I Sell My Baseball Cards?
- Sell Your Vintage Sports Cards for Cash.
- Sell on eBay.
- Compare Your Cards to Sold Prices.
- Auction House Option.
- Your 1980s and 90s Cards Aren’t Likely Worth Much.
- Other Do-It-Yourself Selling Outlets.
What is the most expensive baseball card from the 90s?
1. 1993 SP #279 Derek Jeter. SEE THE CARD HERE! This is the holy grail of 1990s baseball cards.
Are any 80s baseball cards worth anything?
Many collectors point to the 1984 Donruss set as a turning point in the overall look of the hobby: Donruss effectively turned little pieces of cardboard into miniature art. This card is a must-have and is worth about $50 (PSA 9) with ones in PSA 10 pegged at $600.
What is the best brand of baseball cards to collect?
Topps is the baseball card brand
the king of the castle. The early entrant and supplier of the greatest cards in history, the survivor of the great cardboard crash of the 90s, and now the sole holder of MLB rights and logos. If you think of your favorite player, their most valuable card is most likely from Topps.
What are the best baseball card boxes to buy?
Sports Card and Trading Card Hobby Box Best-Sellers List
- 2022 Topps Gypsy Queen Baseball Hobby Box.
- 2022 Panini Diamond Kings Baseball Hobby Box.
- 2022 Bowman Baseball Hobby Box.
- 2021-22 Panini Revolution Basketball Hobby Box.
- 2021 Bowman Chrome Sapphire Edition Baseball Hobby Box.
What baseball cards from the 2000’s are worth money?
Ahead, we’ve taken a closer look at the 10 most valuable rookie cards of the 2000s, by which we mean the decade running from 2000 through 2009….Off we go!
- 2001 Topps Chrome #596 Albert Pujols.
- 2000 Topps Chrome Traded #T40 Miguel Cabrera.
- 2001 Topps Chrome Traded #T266 Ichiro Suzuki.