Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- 1987 Donruss Barry Bonds Error (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey (Check Price)
- 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name (Check Price)
- 1988 Craig Biggio (Check Price)
- 1993 SP FOIL Derek Jeter (Check Price)
- 1985 Topps Mark McGwire (Check Price)
What baseball cards from the 90s are worth money?
Chipper Jones is one of the most valuable and collectible 90’s baseball cards falling just short of Derek Jeter. His 1993 SP rookie card, in gem mint condition, sells for around $800 on average.
What sports cards from the 90s are worth money?
20 Most Valuable 1990 Topps Baseball Cards
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card (No Name On Front)
- 1990 Topps USA#1 George Bush.
- 1990 Topps #336 Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card.
- 1990 Topps #690 Mark McGwire.
- 1990 Topps #692 Sammy Sosa Rookie Card.
- 1990 Topps #757 Larry Walker Rookie Card.
What baseball cards from the 2000’s are worth money?
Top 3 Most Valuable Baseball Cards 2000s
- Mike Trout 2009 Bowman Chrome (Check Price) So not only is this the most valuable baseball card of the 2000s, it’s the most valuable baseball card of ALL TIME.
- Albert Pujols 2001 Bowman Chrome (Check Price)
- Ichiro Suzuki 2001 Bowman Chrome Xfractor (Check Price)
How much is a Jose Canseco card worth?
Jose Canseco Baseball Trading Card Values
|1983 Fritsch Madison Muskies #13 Jose Canseco||$25.53|
|1986 Fleer Update #20 Jose Canseco||$3.03|
|1986 Mothers As #9 Jose Canseco||$3.21|
|1986 Big Apple Card Co. California All Stars #3 Jose Canseco||$10.53|
|1986 Card Collectors Company Jose Canseco #1 Jose Canseco||$1.35|
Are 1980s baseball cards worth anything?
Many collectors point to the 1984 Donruss set as a turning point in the overall look of the hobby: Donruss effectively turned little pieces of cardboard into miniature art. This card is a must-have and is worth about $50 (PSA 9) with ones in PSA 10 pegged at $600.
What 1980s baseball cards are worth money?
What 1980s baseball cards are worth money?
- 1980 Topps Rickey Henderson Rookie Card (#482)
- 1980 Topps Nolan Ryan (#580)
- 1982 Topps Cal Ripken Jr.
- 1982 Topps Traded Cal Ripken Jr.
- 1984 Donruss Don Mattingly Rookie Card (#248)
- 1984 Fleer Update Roger Clemens Rookie Card (#U-27)
- 1984 Fleer Update Dwight Gooden Rookie Card (#U-43)
Why is Mike Trout rookie card worth so much?
PSA Population Report. A 2011 Finest Mike Trout rookie card refractor sells for so much because they are rare. We can find evidence of rarity in PSA’s population report. PSA graded 111 Trout Finest refractors
of those submitted, 22 graded gem mint 10, 65 mint 9, and 18 near-mint 8.
Why are 90s baseball cards worthless?
If you’re looking to sell your late-80s and early-90s cards, you’re not alone. The cards are worthless because nobody’s buying. Don’t blame the card shop owner for not wanting them. They won’t be able to sell them, so if they take them off your hands, they’re merely adding to a potential fire hazard.
What baseball cards from 1991 are worth money?
What baseball cards from 1991 are worth money?
- 1991 Mark Whiten #588 Hand Over Boarder Error. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $250.
- 1991 Topps #790 Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1991 Topps #333 Chipper Jones Rookie Card.
- 1991 Topps #1 Nolan Ryan.
- 1991 Topps #392 Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1991 Topps #42 Chris Hoiles (White Inner Frame)
- 1991 Topps #100 Don Mattingly.
- 1991 Topps #79 Frank Thomas.
Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth any money?
As you can see, even in ungraded condition, Exquisite Collection Jordan’s can sell for big bucks. This example, numbered 4 of 10 from their 2009 offering, sold for an incredible $65,655. It’s amazing to me that cards such as this, produced long after Jordan’s playing days were over can still be worth so much.
What baseball cards from 1989 are worth money?
25 Most Valuable 1989 Topps Baseball Cards
- 1989 Topps Traded #41T Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1989 Topps #647 Randy Johnson Rookie Card.
- 1989 Topps Traded #110T Deion Sanders.
- 1989 Topps Traded #57T Randy Johnson.
- 1989 Topps #343 Gary Sheffield Future Star.
- 1989 Topps #530 Nolan Ryan.
- 1989 Topps #380 Rickey Henderson.
Are Topps baseball cards worth anything?
For most players, their most valuable baseball cards will be their rookie card. But, it’s not always the case. Take Roger Maris cards, for example. His 1962 Topps card is actually worth more than his 1958 Topps rookie card.
How much is a Topps Rickey Henderson rookie card worth?
How Much Is A Rickey Henderson Rookie Card Worth? Rickey Henderson’s official rookie card is his 1980 Topps #482 card. A gem mint copy of the card (PSA 10) is worth on average between $100,000 to $150,000.
What baseball card has sold for the most money at auction?
Most Expensive Sports Trading Card Sales to Date
|1. Honus Wagner||T206 SGC 3||$6.6 Million|
|T2. Mickey Mantle||1952 Topps||$5.2 Million|
|T2. LeBron James||2003-04 Rookie Patch Autograph||$5.2 Million|
|4. Luka Doncic*||1:1 Logoman Autographed||$4.6 Million|
How much is Jesse Barfield baseball card worth?
Jesse Barfield Baseball Trading Card Values
|1982 Topps Traded #2 Jesse Barfield||$3.53|
|1990 Topps #740 Jesse Barfield||$0.26|
|1990 Topps Big #188 Jesse Barfield||$0.34|
|1990 Topps Hills Hit Men #24 Jesse Barfield||$0.34|
|1990 Topps Stickers #314 Jesse Barfield||$0.34|
What baseball rookie cards are worth the most?
Top 25 Most Valuable Rookie Baseball Cards
- Mickey Mantle 1952 Topps #311 $24,731 – $15.71 million.
- Hank Aaron 1954 Topps #128 $1,800 – $7.09 million.
- Babe Ruth 1914 Baltimore News $600,000 – $5.9 million.
- Mike Trout 2009 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects #BDPP80 1/1 Superfractors $5.56 million.
How much is Kirby Puckett rookie card worth?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $450
While he technically made his Fleer debut in the company’s 1984 Fleer Update set, this was the first time that Puckett appeared in a standard Fleer set.
How much is a Kirby Puckett card worth?
Kirby Puckett Baseball Trading Card Values
|1965 Baseball Hall of Fame Gold Plaque Postcards 1965-2015 #2001 Kirby Puckett||$1.05|
|1984 Fleer Update #93 Kirby Puckett||$115.53|
|1985 Donruss #438 Kirby Puckett||$12.71|
|1985 Donruss Leaf #107 Kirby Puckett||$8.48|
|1985 Fleer #286 Kirby Puckett||$12.74|
Are Mark McGwire cards worth anything?
It was one of the hottest cards at the time…
rookie card. McGwire was one of the most popular players playing for one of the most powerful teams in baseball. They aren’t worth as much as they used to be, but in top condition they can still go for hundreds of dollars.
How much is Jose Canseco’s rookie card worth?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $150
Arguably Canseco’s most recognizable rookie card, the 1986 Donruss Rated Rookie continues to be one of the most sought after cards of the era. A headshot of Canseco dominates the front of the card and is surrounded by those unmistakable striped borders.
How can I sell thousands of baseball cards?
Sell Your Vintage Sports Cards For Cash
- Look for stats, manufacturer, and copyright date.
- Use Google to figure out the year (and brand)
- Determine what era your cards are from.
- Identify the stars of your collection.
- Store your cards safely.
- Selling on eBay.
- Selling on Craigslist.
- Selling to a dealer.
Are Barry Bonds cards worth anything?
This card with its blue bordering, bright yellow nameplate down below and image of Bonds in the batting cage has a lot going for it. In top condition they can be worth just under $100.
How much is a 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr card worth?
The value of an ungraded 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card eventually climbed over $100. Years later, the rest of the set became almost irrelevant. There was a time when the Griffey might run you $140 and you could buy a factory set for $150.
What 1970s baseball cards are worth the most?
10 Most Valuable 1970 Topps Baseball Cards
- 1970 Topps #464 Johnny Bench All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #458 Pete Rose All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #712 Nolan Ryan.
- 1970 Topps #459 Reggie Jackson All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #462 Hank Aaron All-Star.
- 1970 Topps #189 Thurman Munson Rookie Card.
- 1970 Topps #350 Roberto Clemente.
How much is a Ronald Acuna Jr rookie card worth?
Buy on eBay.
The most expensive base rookie card for Acuna comes in 2018 Topps Transcendent. Each $20,000+ box includes the full base Icons set numbered to 83 copies. He also has framed on-card autograph versions that are limited to 25 copies (or less).
How much is a Babe Ruth baseball card worth?
Babe Ruth card sells for $4.2M as Newman Collection tops $21.5M in Memory Lane Auction. Memory Lane officials predicted the Thomas Newman Collection would sell for more than $20 million. The company was spot-an as one of the most extensive sports card and memorabilia collections in the country sold for $21.5 million.
How much are LeBron James rookie cards worth?
Collectors continue to seek out rare and valuable LeBron James cards. Goldin Auctions set a new record price when a 2003-04 Upper Deck Exquisite Rookie Patch Autograph sold for over $2 million dollars.