Best places to sell baseball cards
- eBay. EBay is one of the oldest online marketplaces that is still in operation today.
- Etsy. Another online platform to consider selling your baseball cards on is Etsy.
- Just Collect.
- Dean’s Cards.
- DA Card World.
How do I sell my baseball card collection?
Answer: You have a few options for locating buyers for your collection of baseball cards. You can auction them yourself on eBay, sell them to a local card shop or dealer, or go to an auction house and have it sell the cards as one big lot.
How much do baseball cards sell for?
The Most Expensive Baseball Cards Ever Sold
|Card||Card No.||Auction Price|
|1952 Topps Mickey Mantle||–||$5,200,000|
|2009 Mike Trout Autographed||1/1||$3,936,000|
|1909–11 T206 “Jumbo” Honus Wagner||–||$3,200,000|
|1909–11 T206 “Gretzky” Honus Wagner||–||$2,800,000|
Where can I sell my high value trading cards?
No matter what types of cards you have in your collection, eBay can be a great option–especially if you need to sell your cards quickly. With eBay, you can have several formats in which you can sell your cards: auction. fixed-price.
How can I get my baseball cards appraised?
Ask your local card shop: Many collectible card and memorabilia shops provide appraisal services, so your favorite spot should be your first stop. Even if they can’t appraise your collection themselves, they may be able to point you towards other appraisal businesses in the area.
How do I get rid of old baseball cards?
Sell Your Vintage Sports Cards For Cash
- Look for stats, manufacturer, and copyright date.
- Use Google to figure out the year (and brand)
- Determine what era your cards are from.
- Identify the stars of your collection.
- Store your cards safely.
- Selling on eBay.
- Selling on Craigslist.
- Selling to a dealer.
Are 90s baseball cards worth anything?
Sports card values from the late 1980s and early 1990s are pretty much worthless, with some notable exceptions.
How can I sell my cards?
Places to Sell Sports Cards
- eBay. eBay is one of the go-to marketplaces for trading cards of all types, including sports cards.
- Dave & Adams.
- 4. Facebook Groups.
- Card Shows.
- Sports Card Shops.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
Check the Age of the Cards
Today, most cards from that era aren’t worth much. What you want to look for are cards that are older (especially if they are pre-1980) or current (say, five years old or less). To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date.
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
- 2021 Topps #26 Bobby Dalbec Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #143 Ryan Mountcastle Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #285 Dylan Carlson Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #150 Shohei Ohtani.
- 2021 Topps Fernando Tatis Jr.
- 2021 Topps #27 Mike Trout.
- 2021 Topps #43 Jo Adell Rookie Card.
- 2021 Topps #187 Christian Pache Rookie Card.
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- 1987 Donruss Barry Bonds Error (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey (Check Price)
- 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name (Check Price)
- 1988 Craig Biggio (Check Price)
- 1993 SP FOIL Derek Jeter (Check Price)
- 1985 Topps Mark McGwire (Check Price)
What baseball cards are worth money right now?
25 Baseball Cards That Are Now Worth a Fortune
- 1909-11 Honus Wagner T206 The Jumbo Wagner.
- 1909-11 Ty Cobb Tobacco T-206 Ty Cobb Back.
- 2009 Mike Trout Bowman Chrome Draft Red Refractor Autograph /5.
- 4 Ways to Become a Millionaire.
- 1969 Reggie Jackson Topps RC #260 Dmitri Young Collection.
How can I sell sports cards fast?
Top Places to Sell Sports Cards
- Beckett. Many sports card collectors are familiar with the Beckett pricing guides and checklists.
- Blowout Forums. Blowout Forums lets you talk with other collectors about the latest sports news and your collection.
- Card Shows.
- Dave & Adam’s.
- 7. Facebook Groups.
- Kruk Cards.
Is there an app to scan baseball cards?
CollX (pronounced “collects”) answers the question every collector has: “What’s it worth?” The app lets you scan any baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, or wrestling card and instantly identify it and get the average market value.
Is there a market for sports cards?
The pandemic revived sports card market from 2020 sparked a boom that lasted well into 2021. With the rise of apps like Loupe, which are dedicated to live pack and box breaks, collectors have become increasingly comfortable watching these card exhibitions.
Is there an app for pricing baseball cards?
With Cardbase you can stay organized and add information for each sports card by uploading images, purchase dates, purchase prices, notes, and more. If you sell one of your sports cards simply change the status to “sold” and add the sold price.
Should I throw away my baseball cards?
If you no longer want your sports card collection, you should consider sell baseball cards rather than throwing them away. If you have a big collection, it could take a lot of time and effort to try to sell it over the internet.
Where can I sell my base sports cards?
eBay and Facebook are the most common, best places to sell cards, but there are other options to consider. Forums such as the Blowout Forum and PSA Card Forum function like Facebook groups with deals being made straight through collectors, but the forums are better for learning and not as efficient for selling.
Are Bo Jackson cards worth anything?
Some are worth thousands of dollars.
Jackson was extremely popular with kids of that era and now those kids are grown adults with money looking to satisfy their nostalgic collecting needs. That’s why some of Jackson’s cards can be worth so much.
What baseball cards from the 2000’s are worth money?
Ahead, we’ve taken a closer look at the 10 most valuable rookie cards of the 2000s, by which we mean the decade running from 2000 through 2009….Off we go!
- 2001 Topps Chrome #596 Albert Pujols.
- 2000 Topps Chrome Traded #T40 Miguel Cabrera.
- 2001 Topps Chrome Traded #T266 Ichiro Suzuki.
How much is a Ken Griffey Jr baseball card worth?
In 2017, one of these graded in PSA 9 condition sold for $4,651. A PSA 10 would easily fetch five figures. Given the heavy price tag on these, it’s safe to say these are the most highly coveted and most valuable Ken Griffey Jr. rookie cards there is.
Where can I get baseball cards graded?
Currently, there are several reputable and established grading companies in the hobby: Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Beckett Grading Services (BGS) and Sportscard Guaranty (SGC). Each card grading company grades a variety of cards.
What baseball card is worth the most money?
The T206 Honus Wagner is the Holy Grail in the baseball card world with a limited run of 50. That rare release has increased the value of this card hundreds of times. It was the star of the Pittsburgh Pirates – Honus Wagner – that made the card top the list of most valuable baseball cards.
How do you rate baseball cards?
How are baseball cards graded? Baseball cards are graded based on main appearance factors including the condition of their corners, edges, surface, and centering. Upon evaluation of these factors, cards receive a 1-10 score – or grade – and are then encapsulated or put into a holder and sealed with a grade label.